Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
If you are a larger cup size do you sleep with a b_ra?
Previous  1  2  3  Next

Ruchel

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 12:51 pm
No way, it hurts! If I fall asleep in a bra it's like I have the flu or c"v corona, that level of exhaustion

amother
IndianRed

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 12:52 pm
amother Hyacinth wrote:
I used to sleep with a comfy wire free bra when I was in seminary and camp because I didn’t want people seeing my nipples through my pj shirt. Haven’t done it since then though. And my boobs are huge.

When having a sleepover etc, I would also.

That's why I think OP should explain to her dd that she will see how different it is with a husband.

amother
Cyan

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 12:54 pm
amother Fuchsia wrote:
Whats bras do you wear? My Brad are mini torture chambers. Id love to hear about a bra so comfortable you never want to take it off lol. I wish I never had to wear one.

You're probably wearing the wrong size. Most women are because for some reason bras get manufactured and sold in a size range that really doesn't reflect the sizes real women need! Here are a few tips:

The band needs to be snug, and the cups should ideally (unless it's a minimizer) fit like a glove, without compressing or wrinkling or gaping.

When the cups are too small, it can cause tightness in the band. You can check your actual band size by trying on your bra backwards and upside down. If it feels much looser, you likely need to size up in the cup and/or down in the band.

Too big a band (which might "fit" but ride up and not provide support) and too small a cup (which can "fit" but not contain all your breast tissue) are more common fit problems than too small a band (which is usually more obvious because it digs painfully) or too big a cup (which would cause noticeable gaping - note that it's normal for one cup to be too big if you're asymmetrical).

When you put on a bra, you should lean forward and place all the breast tissue into the cups, including the sides. Because otherwise it will get uncomfortably pinched by the band area. And if you're trying it on, you won't be able to tell if it fits right.

Don't be shocked if you have a very hard time finding your actual size. "DD+" is treated like a specialty size range when actually, with proper fit most women are DD+.

amother
Ecru

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 1:03 pm
I only sleep with a bra when I'm nursing and I have special comfortable bras for that since they're not very supportive. My teenager prefers to sleep in a sports bra so I guess people just have different comfort levels in this area.

amother
Floralwhite

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 1:18 pm
I always sleep with a bra, I need the support otherwise it is so uncomfortable
I buy the cotton wireless sport bras in Walmart

amother
Cyan

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 1:22 pm
amother Fuchsia wrote:
Please send me your comfortable bra reccomendations that don't have wires and don't put any pressure on your but can properly lift and support E size.

Thank you

I'm plus size, so what works for me might not work for everyone. But these are good options I know of:

https://www.lanebryant.com/cot......html
https://www.leadinglady.com/pr.....0-blk

amother
Coffee

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 1:27 pm
I also sleep with one. I occasionally try not to but them remember why I like sleeping with one.. it’s a sensory preference, I don’t like how certain materials feel against my nipples..

amother
Carnation

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 2:14 pm
I always sleep with a bra. I have hanging breasts that are huge and I get so hot if I don't sleep in a bra. I wish I could sleep without one, I don't like how it feels. I sleep in my regular ones, the wireless or sports bras don't provide as much support and then I get hot.

amother
Fern

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 7:12 pm
amother Fuchsia wrote:
Please send me your comfortable bra reccomendations that don't have wires and don't put any pressure on your but can properly lift and support E size.

Thank you

Can you explain?? Bras make me so hot no matter the type

miami85

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 7:16 pm
Yes, I do--not underwire ones usually, sometimes if I'm intimate I won't put it back on, but I dont' like the "jiggle". I prefer to sleep in pjs unless I fall asleep without them.

amother
Iris

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 7:17 pm
Did dd explain why she wants to sleep with a bra?
If she never did that until now, I wonder if she is embarrassed. Might be helpful to reassure her that most men appreciate a larger chested woman to help build her confidence.

amother
Ultramarine

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 7:19 pm
I am size G/F/H/I depending preg, nursing etc.. I only ever wear a bra after a baby for the first few month of nursing. Why would she want to wear a bra to sleep?

amother
Mayflower

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 7:21 pm
It’s up to her
She should do what she wants whatever that is

She may be feeling self conscious initially and that a bra gives her more shape

Let her figure it all out over time

amother
Nasturtium

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 8:06 pm
I sleep with a bra im a A/B... yes im TINY
just feel more supportive with it.

Last edited by amother on Wed, May 08 2024, 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Nasturtium

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 8:06 pm
I sleep with a bra im a A/B... yes im TINY
just feel more supportive with it.

amother
Oxfordblue

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 8:08 pm
Very large, do not sleep with a bra.
Let her do whatever she is comfortable with. Why does it make a difference what someone else does?

amother
Steel

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 8:09 pm
amother OP wrote:
sorry my filter blocks the word b_ra

my daughter is getting married and asked me if she can sleep with one

is this weird?
which b_ra would I buy?

thanks for responding kindly

I'm a 38DDD. I have never slept in a bra. I have also never worn any kind of bra besides underwire so I cannot even conceive that someone would want to spend the night in such a contraption. Best part of my day is when I fling it off my body after 12+ hours and get comfortable.

amother
Aconite

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 8:16 pm
I don’t but I understand being embarrassed at the beginning of marriage. A sports bra is best.

amother
Cyan

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 8:28 pm
Sports bras come in many different forms, but many of them are not suitable for sleeping, as they are designed to be tight and are often made of athleticwear fabrics.

amother
Cyan

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 8:30 pm
amother Fern wrote:
Can you explain?? Bras make me so hot no matter the type

Even mesh/lace bras and unlined cotton bras?
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette