Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Up-to-date 18-24 months- what does he wear?
Previous  1  2

amother
Caramel

Post Thu, May 09 2024, 9:56 pm
amother Heather wrote:
That's true but it's just not in my budget lol
Tottini is same price as Target.

giftedmom

Post Thu, May 09 2024, 10:03 pm
If you wait a bit everything is going on sale now. Also try sites like Alivibes.com for knockoffs.
He’s borderline for rompers. Bloomers are in for boys as well. Can’t go wrong with biker shorts or shorts sets.

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Thu, May 09 2024, 10:08 pm
My baby is this age. I have a visual thing, I love sets. For a few shorts and short sleeve tee sets (lil legs and elys and co from outlet on 9)
A few ribbed tottini sets they are an amazing material

https://tottini.com/products/r.....01979

And a few tank top sets I got on sale from Lovely Littles in the dead of winter.

https://lovelylittles.com/coll.....10805

I think the most I spent on any top + bottom was $25

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 09 2024, 10:21 pm
giftedmom wrote:
If you wait a bit everything is going on sale now. Also try sites like Alivibes.com for knockoffs.
He’s borderline for rompers. Bloomers are in for boys as well. Can’t go wrong with biker shorts or shorts sets.

No rompers or bloomers. 🙈

amother
Honey

Post Thu, May 09 2024, 10:25 pm
Am I the only one that won't put shorts on a baby this age? I find they fall frequently so leggings or capris leggings help protect their knees. My kids complain I'm the only one that doesn't dress the baby "cute."

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Thu, May 09 2024, 10:28 pm
amother Honey wrote:
Am I the only one that won't put shorts on a baby this age? I find they fall frequently so leggings or capris leggings help protect their knees. My kids complain I'm the only one that doesn't dress the baby "cute."

A lot of kids this age are walking for a year already and aren’t exactly falling often. I prefer my baby to be cool and comfortable all summer and not worry about the occasional scraped knee

amother
Wandflower

Post Thu, May 09 2024, 10:35 pm
T-shirt and shorts all the way.

Or leggings (I usually do long pants because they're in the air-conditioned places most of the time and it gets cold)

You can also do rompers that are like shorts on the bottom rather than underwear.
Same for girls by the way.

Ema of 5

Post Thu, May 09 2024, 10:43 pm
amother Honey wrote:

My baby is walking since he’s 11 months. I do have some pants for him, but I would rather he be dressed weather appropriate.

amother
Oldlace

Post Thu, May 09 2024, 10:48 pm
My baby has been walking for a full year already and falls a few times a day at least does anyone have any idea what this could be??

Ema of 5

Post Thu, May 09 2024, 11:32 pm
amother Oldlace wrote:
My baby has been walking for a full year already and falls a few times a day at least does anyone have any idea what this could be??

Toddlers fall. Why does it have to be something?

amother
Hotpink

Post Fri, May 10 2024, 12:27 am
amother Honey wrote:

My husband wanted my oldest to wear long pants or leggings all the time for this reason, and I wanted her to dress in shorts and dresses. Our pediatrician told him that healthy toddlers have scraped knees. He's more worried when he doesn't see scraped up knees.

amother
Glitter

Post Fri, May 10 2024, 4:21 am
amother OP wrote:
What do toddler boys wear in the summer these days? I used to do short leggings and tees- do we still do that? In town. Feeling out of date.

Thanks for not turning this into a thread about wanting to be up to date in fashion.

Sets, or rompers with a shell under it

amother
Glitter

Post Fri, May 10 2024, 4:24 am
amother OP wrote:
True
I’d like to try for cheaper

Many stores are on sale now for Mother’s Day 30% off

amother
Heather

Post Fri, May 10 2024, 8:47 am
When people say shorts, do they mean tight leggings shorts or regular shorts?

amother
Bluebonnet

Post Fri, May 10 2024, 8:53 am
amother Caramel wrote:
Tottini is same price as Target.

Not ime.

Plus, target free returns, easier to get free shipping because you're not limited to buying clothing.

Ema of 5

Post Fri, May 10 2024, 10:47 am
amother Heather wrote:
When people say shorts, do they mean tight leggings shorts or regular shorts?

I mean regular shorts, don’t know what other people mean.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics