Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
CRBA Appointments

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 12 2024, 7:38 am
Has anyone done this recently? It seems they changed the whole system and you have to pay in advance to book an appointment? When are the next appointments these days? Last time I booked when I was pregnant and I'm trying to figure out if I can do that again.

amother
Snowdrop

Post Sun, May 12 2024, 8:30 am
Just did this last week. you basically fill in an application online and pay and then you can book an appointment mine was for the middle of July.

rabshi

Post Sun, May 12 2024, 8:32 am
amother OP wrote:
Has anyone done this recently? It seems they changed the whole system and you have to pay in advance to book an appointment? When are the next appointments these days? Last time I booked when I was pregnant and I'm trying to figure out if I can do that again.

Here is the information:

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 12 2024, 10:01 am
amother Snowdrop wrote:
Just did this last week. you basically fill in an application online and pay and then you can book an appointment mine was for the middle of July.

So not such a long wait?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions