Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Oven right next to refrigerator problem

NYmommy

Post Wed, May 22 2024, 11:05 pm
My daughter is moving into a new rental apartment soon and the kitchen layout has the refrigerator between 2 ovens. I can't really move things around since the kitchen was designed to work this way. I have been told the heat of the ovens will damage the motor of the refrigerator. Is there any way I can make this work? Is there some kind of heat protector thing I can put between the appliances?

twizzlers1

Post Thu, May 23 2024, 1:28 am
I have two ovens next to my refrigerator and have had a zero problems. It is inside a cupboard so I think that gives a little bit of space between it but just about 2 inches. I have never had a problem with any of my food spoiling or anything. I have a pretty new LG, it could be with an older fridge. It might be more of a problem. But I’ve had this for a few years and I’ve had zero problems and this is how my interior designer did it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars