Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
I'm so touched by the letter I got from tzedaka organization

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 23 2024, 7:25 am
My ds is in high school, and his Yeshiva is doubling the minimum tuition for next year. We pay the minimum because we really have no money. I had several conversations with them, explaining that I can't sign a contract saying I will give something I don't have. So they told me to email a tzedaka organization I had never heard of before that helps with tuition. They said to give as much information as possible. So I did, a few days ago. Nobody responded, or so I thought.

Yesterday I got an envelope in the mail from them. Inside were several checks, with money from the organization, money from the secretary, and money from the person in charge's personal account. It was a few hundred dollars. They said this money is for us to use in the meantime, and I should tell the menahel to contact them for the tuition. They wrote a very nice letter saying how their hearts break for their fellow Jews in need, and I should buy my kids something nice.

I'm so touched!

amother
Catmint

Post Thu, May 23 2024, 7:43 am
Wow!!!!!

Hashem should give them a lot of bracha and to you as well.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational