Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Penelope/nicola pro hamas

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 24 2024, 9:09 am
Just want to make people aware (I wasn’t) that Penelope featherington (Nicola coughlin) from Bridgerton has been promoting the Palestinian side with no mention of Israeli constantly. She collects money for them, talks about how bad Israel is bombing them etc
No mentions of hostages or October 7

amother
Moonstone

Post Fri, May 24 2024, 9:21 am
Not surprising. She's Irish, they tend to be in favor of terrorism given their history. You can still enjoy Bridgerton if you want by pirating the episodes instead of watching through Netflix. That way Nicola gets no benefit.

amother
Amber

Post Sun, May 26 2024, 8:17 pm
Yeah it kinda ruined things for me. I watched it for everyone else but I hated when she was on screen.
I didn't like her before this either

amother
Lightcyan

Post Sun, May 26 2024, 11:45 pm
Never liked her or her character anyway. I don't blame her for her opinion, I would think that too if I had her background and surroundings.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics