Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Weight watchers recipes

amother

Post Wed, Sep 10 2008, 12:26 pm
I"m looking for a thread to exchange or find recipes for people on weight watchers flex. Is it in this section? In particular I'd like ideas for shabbos for salads and side dishes. Thanx.

octopus

Post Wed, Sep 10 2008, 1:14 pm
I'm on the flex plan.

I really don't have special recipes. I just make what I usually make, only healthier.

Like I always skin my chicken.

I make zucchinni in tomato sauce with cut up onion and garlic. After it's done cooking sprinkle some onion and garlic powder.

I even tried what greeneyes suggested- cutting the zucchinni and baking it - spraying it with olive oil spray and salt, pepper, garlic pwder, onion pwder= delicious! (I did this with the small zuchhinni. The bigger they are the more bitter. The ones in tomato sauce cover up all bitter taste.)

ShakleeMom

Post Wed, Sep 10 2008, 1:23 pm
I always use 1 Tbs. salsa which is free, in my salad. toss up a salad and grill a pc of chicken or 4 slices turkey cold cuts in strips. yum!

octopus

Post Wed, Sep 10 2008, 1:48 pm
ShakleeMom wrote:
I always use 1 Tbs. salsa which is free, in my salad. toss up a salad and grill a pc of chicken or 4 slices turkey cold cuts in strips. yum!

that does sound yum! got to try it some time. thanks.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise