Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
I finally have a mountains buggy, B’H!

ShakleeMom

Post Thu, Dec 04 2008, 8:19 pm
I am eternally grateful to my neighbors who let me try out their strollers all summer long while I was trying to figure out what kind I will need. I specifically wanted something with pumped wheels so I can push with 1 hand (umbrella, water bottle, cellphone). I refused to get a double stroller, I’m not the type and my little one is 4 and she doesn’t need to be in a stroller full time anymore. I did want something that I can give my 4 year old a hitch on when she is tired and the mountain buggy matched all of my needs. She can sit on the silver piece in the front that is officially the spot for the baby’s feet.

I also wanted one second hand so I don’t have to pay full price. With the local classifieds I found one for half the selling price and got it. I’ve used it twice already. I have to say it is a gift from heaven. It wheels with 1 hand literally, and it’s amazing. Oh, the first day out I got a flat tire, which cost me $2 to inflate at the tire shop. Big deal.

chaylizi

Post Thu, Dec 04 2008, 8:26 pm
that's great. I'm really happy for you! I love my double stroller. I just hate bringing it anywhere. it is such a pain in the neck. alas, my dd is not yet two & letting her walk would be a serious disaster. oh well.

GAMZu

Post Thu, Dec 04 2008, 11:14 pm
Wow. I breathed a sigh of relief when I read the title. LOL You really know how to make people relate to you! Hahaa

ShakleeMom

Post Fri, Dec 05 2008, 11:14 am
GAMZu wrote:
Wow. I breathed a sigh of relief when I read the title. LOL You really know how to make people relate to you! Hahaa

Yes! I realize that now, when the IF mothers are coming out of the woodwork to say they were breathing a sigh of relief when I had my baby so they won’t have to ‘listen to me anymore’. Man oh man, am I so awful.

greenfire

Post Fri, Dec 05 2008, 11:37 am
glad you got an easy carriage ... question is - I never heard of inflatable carriage tires ?! do you have to carry a pump What

enjoy your bundle in the bundle Wink

ShakleeMom

Post Fri, Dec 05 2008, 11:47 am
Yes, it comes with a tiny pump small enough to carry around with all the time.

this is the stroller

greenfire

Post Fri, Dec 05 2008, 11:49 am
so they're like bike wheels ... looks easy to maneuver ... so when are you going for a jog Wink

ShakleeMom

Post Fri, Dec 05 2008, 11:57 am
It’s marvelous, no kidding! now all I need is an ok from the OB to start.

GAMZu

Post Fri, Dec 05 2008, 2:30 pm
Oh, no... I meant that I was concerned that you didn't get it in time, so now I'm happy that you did!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics