Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games
How do you picture me?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next

cuteson

Post Thu, Jul 17 2008, 10:54 am
happymom@last wrote:
hotmama, every time I see your name I imagine this skinny petite and we dressed woman. The bags evenly and neatly clipped onto the stroller, and the sheitel and makeup perfectly done. In other words a real HOT mama

what about me?

well I would say you maybe have light color hair as you adorable girly has likes to go out and meet new people

what about me??

(though I don't post much just wondering.)

Beauty and the Beast

Post Thu, Jul 17 2008, 11:01 am
This is so much fun!

mimivan, thanks for having such nice images of me, but the nice shape part? well, depends what you call a nice shape. I, for instance, love the round shape!

I picture you as a fun mother, always on the go, living a wonderful life, working hard, teaching your children good morals....

prettyinpink, I hardly know you but I guess from the sound of your screen name, you are young, and you look pretty in pink! LOL

freidasima, I conjured up an image of you when I first read your posts. I picture you as a mature woman, ( much older than me), with also brown hair, glasses, the kind of woman who shmoozes with her hubby till late at night, you have a great marriage, bh, and are the kind of perosn who people come to talk to when they need a listening ear.

Atali, I think of you too, as an old fashioned girl ( cuz of your avatar!)

chavy

Post Thu, Jul 17 2008, 11:10 am
I know I dont post much but ill ask anyway, how do u picture me?

challi

Post Thu, Jul 17 2008, 11:14 am
justanothermother wrote:
mummy-bh wrote:
sitting in a photographers studio next to your hubby with a babe on each knee! Wink

That's what I was going to say.

So how do people picture me?

energetic, fun, skinny But maybe its just your avatar

challi

Post Thu, Jul 17 2008, 11:17 am
freidasima wrote:
What about me? Tell the truth...

I see you as shortish, maybe around 5 ft. Very motherly looking, soft, kind, well spoken and thought out. More hat/ beret than dressed up, casual and comfortable

How do you picture me?

Aidelmom

Post Thu, Jul 17 2008, 11:35 am
blond usually wearing a snood, getting up at night for the baby but not getting stressed out about it. Living in bp. Friendly and sweet.

so am I close?

Lilkingdom

Post Thu, Jul 17 2008, 11:53 am
cuteson wrote:
happymom@last wrote:
hotmama, every time I see your name I imagine this skinny petite and we dressed woman. The bags evenly and neatly clipped onto the stroller, and the sheitel and makeup perfectly done. In other words a real HOT mama

what about me?

well I would say you maybe have light color hair as you adorable girly has likes to go out and meet new people

what about me??

You got the light hair color part right. I am blond. And I love to meet new ppl. I think I attended most meets lol (thanks to flowerpower, she can be convincing Wink )

I havent see you much around here so not sure, but I assume you have a really cute son and are very proud of him. I can see you carrying a pic of him with you all the time and show it to everyone. I picture you rather young and on the skinny side.

Mrs. XYZ

Post Thu, Jul 17 2008, 12:04 pm
Quote:
Mrs. XYZ- I picture you as being in your late 20's, dressed in typical Bais Yaakov- type clothing (if you know what I mean)

Am I right?

Nopes! LOL

Beauty and beast, since I saw that video from last year, I just picture you like a real shpitzel lady, with a real satmar accent. sorry! Tongue Out
But from your posts, I imagine you're not really like that.

Beauty and the Beast

Post Thu, Jul 17 2008, 12:25 pm
Mrs. XYZ wrote:
Quote:
Mrs. XYZ- I picture you as being in your late 20's, dressed in typical Bais Yaakov- type clothing (if you know what I mean)

Am I right?

Nopes! LOL

Beauty and beast, since I saw that video from last year, I just picture you like a real shpitzel lady, with a real satmar accent. sorry! Tongue Out
But from your posts, I imagine you're not really like that.

lol, everyone stops me on the street to ask me, " what, you really don't wear a shpitzel????"
But if you would have seen this years video, you would know what I almost normally look like!

Rivky

Post Thu, Jul 17 2008, 12:26 pm
What video are we talking about here?

Beauty and the Beast

Post Thu, Jul 17 2008, 12:27 pm
oh, and Mrs. xyz, I picture you in your high thirties, low 40's with a large family, heimish, you are a no nonsense person, and like to get things done. any good?

cuteson

Post Thu, Jul 17 2008, 12:59 pm
happymom@last wrote:
cuteson wrote:
happymom@last wrote:

what about me?

what about me??

You got the light hair color part right. I am blond. And I love to meet new ppl. I think I attended most meets lol (thanks to flowerpower, she can be convincing Wink )

I havent see you much around here so not sure, but I assume you have a really cute son and are very proud of him. I can see you carrying a pic of him with you all the time and show it to everyone. I picture you rather young and on the skinny side.

well you got most of it right I certainly have an adorable cute son etc etc. but I wish this would also be true (on the skinny side) though don't get me wrong I'm not that fat but not too skinny either.

goodheart

Post Thu, Jul 17 2008, 1:02 pm
what video from last year r u talking about?

Mrs. XYZ

Post Thu, Jul 17 2008, 1:08 pm
Beauty and the Beast wrote:
oh, and Mrs. xyz, I picture you in your high thirties, low 40's with a large family, heimish, you are a no nonsense person, and like to get things done. any good?

Mostly correct Wink but please dont come look at my house right now! Twisted Evil

goodheart

Post Thu, Jul 17 2008, 1:09 pm
what about me?

goodheart

Post Thu, Jul 17 2008, 1:12 pm
chavy wrote:
I know I dont post much but ill ask anyway, how do u picture me?

hard working women
tall ,skinny, black sheitel
am I right?

Lilkingdom

Post Thu, Jul 17 2008, 1:14 pm
goodheart wrote:
what about me?

I always picture you as this tall, dark and broad (more to skinny side!) woman. Pretty bold with sharp dark eyes. No clue why...but this is how I imagine you! lol

Very friendly and kind. Looking forward to meeting you on the ave!

gold21

Post Thu, Jul 17 2008, 1:14 pm
ooooh
ok guess me
I think I post enough that someone could guess--?Though I dont do the chat room, so maybe nobody has a clear pic of me...?
(think Gorgeous, Loaded, Great Figure, Smart, Personable, Easygoing, Pleasant... Wink )

Ima'la

Post Thu, Jul 17 2008, 1:23 pm
Ooh, you I can do - petite, thin, wearing put-together, fitted, casual-style clothes, bandanna, and happy, cute personality.

Nu, so how 'bout me y'all?

Lilkingdom

Post Thu, Jul 17 2008, 1:26 pm
Ima'la wrote:
Ooh, you I can do - petite, thin, wearing put-together, fitted, casual-style clothes, bandanna, and happy, cute personality.

Nu, so how 'bout me y'all?

I imagine you like a typical woman from texas with the cowgirl hat lol maybe its because of your 'y'all' word.

Your kids names all end in la? like chanela, surela or shaindela LOL
Page 3 of 10   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next Recent Topics