Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games
How do you picture me?
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next

Beauty and the Beast

Post Wed, Jul 16 2008, 10:32 pm
I wanted to do this for some time, but always forget to post it!
I want to know how we all picture eachother. I know that we all have images in our mind how some people look and act, so it will be funny to hear what others say.

so, I am asking how do you picture me, and if you want to be involved in this game, you have to post the question, "how do you picture me?"

if you saw the person who is asking the question, then don't let others know. let others form thier own pictures!

flowerpower

Post Wed, Jul 16 2008, 10:34 pm
Smile

Last edited by flowerpower on Wed, Jul 16 2008, 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Beauty and the Beast

Post Wed, Jul 16 2008, 10:37 pm
he he, sleepy, the rules are not to divulge if you saw the person or not! but I edited that part a few minutes later, so u probably didnt see that rule!! no harm done!
so, anyone else wanna know how we picture you??

bpgirl

Post Wed, Jul 16 2008, 10:38 pm
picturing u pretty but very stronghearted lady

correct me if im wrong.

now how do u picture me?

Beauty and the Beast

Post Wed, Jul 16 2008, 10:47 pm
define stronghearted!

I picture you as a young mother, talented and a good shopper. You come across as someone who takes very good care of herself, and you are probably a good friend.

Mrs. XYZ

Post Wed, Jul 16 2008, 10:52 pm
We had such a thread about a year ago. Its about 20 pages and it was very funny.

http://imamother.com/forum/vie.....23240

Beauty and the Beast

Post Wed, Jul 16 2008, 10:55 pm
lol, thanks mrs. xyz!

Last edited by Beauty and the Beast on Wed, Jul 16 2008, 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

flowerpower

Post Wed, Jul 16 2008, 10:55 pm
Mrs. xyz- I would love to know how you look and all so I can picture you in my head when reading your decent replys. You seem like a mature woman with common sense who is sensetive and thinks before responding.

So what do ya thing of Ms. flower?

TheBeinoni

Post Wed, Jul 16 2008, 10:58 pm
Flowerpower - you def seem like a really sweet, upbeat, cute and fun person!

Beauty - I imagine you with dark hair, very put together, also upbeat and cute, but not one of those girls that are like cute-ditzy!

Lilkingdom

Post Wed, Jul 16 2008, 11:52 pm
hotmama, every time I see your name I imagine this skinny petite and we dressed woman. The bags evenly and neatly clipped onto the stroller, and the sheitel and makeup perfectly done. In other words a real HOT mama

what about me?

Atali

Post Thu, Jul 17 2008, 12:00 am
Mrs. XYZ wrote:
We had such a thread about a year ago. Its about 20 pages and it was very funny.

http://Imamother.com/forum/vie.....23240

Mrs. XYZ- I picture you as being in your late 20's, dressed in typical Bais Yaakov- type clothing (if you know what I mean)

Am I right?

What about me?

ClaRivka

Post Thu, Jul 17 2008, 12:10 am
Arali- I picture you as a pioneering Israeli woman! I think I got that impression from ur name and picture!

O and I also see you as a young woman who is obsessed with he children.

What about me?

TheBeinoni

Post Thu, Jul 17 2008, 12:18 am
happymom@last wrote:
hotmama, every time I see your name I imagine this skinny petite and we dressed woman. The bags evenly and neatly clipped onto the stroller, and the sheitel and makeup perfectly done. In other words a real HOT mama

what about me?

haha oh my goodness, thank you I guess, happymom! well, so far no stroller for me, but I will always think of you in the future when IY"H I am walking around with the stroller and bag!!!!! so I am very petite and I LOOK skinny (but that is because I do not wear very tight clothing! its a great trick esp if youve put on a few lbs!) I LOVE fashion so I try to always dress well. BUT I dont usually put makeup during the day! I work with children so there is no point. but when I do put makeup, I try to do it well cuz I have so much fun with it!

happymom@last, I havent seen (or remember, sorry!!!) your posts enough to really guess what you LOOK like, but your baby is absolutely STUNNING Bli Ayin Hara. That pic is SO cute! you must be really sweet (I dunno why, but I get this from ur sn), and do you like details? not sure why.. but ...

Lilkingdom

Post Thu, Jul 17 2008, 12:23 am
hotmama wrote:
happymom@last wrote:

what about me?

haha oh my goodness, thank you I guess, happymom! well, so far no stroller for me, but I will always think of you in the future when IY"H I am walking around with the stroller and bag!!!!! so I am very petite and I LOOK skinny (but that is because I do not wear very tight clothing! its a great trick esp if youve put on a few lbs!) I LOVE fashion so I try to always dress well. BUT I dont usually put makeup during the day! I work with children so there is no point. but when I do put makeup, I try to do it well cuz I have so much fun with it!

happymom@last, I havent seen (or remember, sorry!!!) your posts enough to really guess what you LOOK like, but your baby is absolutely STUNNING Bli Ayin Hara. That pic is SO cute! you must be really sweet (I dunno why, but I get this from ur sn), and do you like details? not sure why.. but ...

but what?

thanks! I agree dd is adorable kyh

TheBeinoni

Post Thu, Jul 17 2008, 1:03 am
but thats what I think? I dunno why. I guess beacuse your baby just looks so like angelic and coordinated! it was a compliment btw!!!!

Beauty and the Beast

Post Thu, Jul 17 2008, 1:20 am
rivki, I have seen u in pictures, but not person, so I think of u as a quirky young lady who takes life seriously one day, but not too seriously the next! you also are sensitive, and probably very funny!

yummydd

Post Thu, Jul 17 2008, 3:37 am
Im really bad at defining people, but how would you picture me?

Mishie

Post Thu, Jul 17 2008, 3:48 am
I also have a hard time picturing real faces to names of ppl. I've never met.

So, when I think of a name, I usually associate it with their avatar or I just see their SN in front of my eyes....

Ima'la

Post Thu, Jul 17 2008, 5:35 am
I also have a hard time picturing people I've never met - except I tend to picture people as thin and beautiful, so you don't have to worry about how I'm picturing you!

So, how do you picture me?

HooRYou

Post Thu, Jul 17 2008, 6:05 am
I always get pictures of people in my mind before I see them, especially when I listen to shiurim on tape or the phone. I know I have to stop doing it though since I am always so very wrong! and it is a little distracting when I frist see the person IRL.
Page 1 of 10   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next Recent Topics