Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries
Kate Middleton not seen for over 65 days
  Previous  1  2  3 28  29 30  31  32  Next

amother
Aquamarine

Post Mon, Mar 18 2024, 8:35 pm
I hear you that people edited it, but still not convinced...

Read all the replies here to the TMZ post: https://twitter.com/TMZ/status.....22114

I don't think this is a fake released by the palace, but wondering if we're being played like those people who tricked Tucker Carlson into interviewing them about it.

Cspybe

Post Mon, Mar 18 2024, 8:38 pm
amother Aquamarine wrote:

Sorry zoom in and you will see this is NOT Kate!!

Even comments on UK media where everyone is usually going crazy with all the consipiracies are saying this isn't her!!

Daily Mail comments have been extremely supportive of her until now with everyone saying to leave them alone and look at the responses now: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne......html

My screenshots of the video do not look at all like this when zoomed in. It looks very much like Kate as we know Her. Oh the lengths that people go to to twist things to fit their conspiracy therapies. Go and edit the person who was ripped apart for editing. This is next level childish.

justforfun87

Post Mon, Mar 18 2024, 9:03 pm
I watched the TMZ clip and it really does not look like her.

amother
Grape

Post Mon, Mar 18 2024, 9:19 pm
justforfun87 wrote:

I agree. It does t

amother
Yarrow

Post Mon, Mar 18 2024, 10:05 pm
I'm not enough of an expert to say whether this new "sighting" is Kate or not, but after the whole scandal with the photoshopped picture, doesn't it seem absolutely mind-boggling that they would respond by sending out a different woman altogether!?!?

taketwo

Post Mon, Mar 18 2024, 10:16 pm
Cspybe wrote:
My screenshots of the video do not look at all like this when zoomed in. It looks very much like Kate as we know Her. Oh the lengths that people go to to twist things to fit their conspiracy therapies. Go and edit the person who was ripped apart for editing. This is next level childish.

I agree. I took a screenshot of the video and I compared it with an old picture of Kate. It's the same person IMO.

Busybee5

Post Tue, Mar 19 2024, 1:03 pm
From the video it really does look like William and Kate to my eyes!
From that zoomed in picture, no it doesn't look like her but we can't go just with that. The video is better to see if it's them or not.

Busybee5

Post Tue, Mar 19 2024, 8:29 pm
https://I.imgur.com/Vhd1H06.jpeg

You can see William's face better on this top one.

What are the odds that you'll find a couple looking exactly like William and Kate? That guy is William!

tweety1

Post Tue, Mar 19 2024, 10:11 pm
Busybee5 wrote:
https://I.imgur.com/Vhd1H06.jpeg

You can see William's face better on this top one.

What are the odds that you'll find a couple looking exactly like William and Kate? That guy is William!

I saw the picture in some article. William it is. But it doesn't look much like Kate

pause

Post Tue, Mar 19 2024, 11:18 pm
Yep, that's definitely her in that video but OMG so thin...

amother
Seashell

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 2:04 am

Busybee5

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 4:42 am
amother Seashell wrote:

Yes they do have doubles, but I really think these are the real William and Kate. I wonder if we'll ever know!

Success10

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 5:05 am
But why all these fuzzy "Bigfoot" sightings? I'm pretty grounded and don't buy into conspiracies, but if the Palace really wants to dispel all these rumors, why can't she show up outside with her husband and a NORMAL clear picture of it be released?

Elfrida

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 5:08 am
I think those was meant to be a low key 'normal life' event, where she dropped in at the village shop.

A formal appearance would signal that she was returning to work, which she isn't, yet.

Success10

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 5:09 am
justforfun87 wrote:

I just reviewed the clip and I also am not convinced it's her (or him for that matter). Just a news outlet trying to get some clicks....

Success10

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 5:10 am
Elfrida wrote:
I think those was meant to be a low key 'normal life' event, where she dropped in at the village shop.

A formal appearance would signal that she was returning to work, which she isn't, yet.

Right, but why are all these random fan sightings and paparzzi images released in the last few weeks leaving so much room for doubt? You'd think one clear (unedited) picture would be released.

Busybee5

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 5:26 am
Success10 wrote:
But why all these fuzzy "Bigfoot" sightings? I'm pretty grounded and don't buy into conspiracies, but if the Palace really wants to dispel all these rumors, why can't she show up outside with her husband and a NORMAL clear picture of it be released?

They're not trying to be seen.

Busybee5

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 5:27 am
Success10 wrote:
Right, but why are all these random fan sightings and paparzzi images released in the last few weeks leaving so much room for doubt? You'd think one clear (unedited) picture would be released.

She's not ready or willing to get all dressed up for a picture. She's allowed time out. She said Easter.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 7:23 am
Busybee5 wrote:
They're not trying to be seen.

If KP didn't want it published by UK media, it wouldn't be published by UK media. Like the pic of her in the car with her mom. It's published bc they're okay with it.

I don't know if it's her or not. I was like "Okay, sure" initially but I'm not great with faces. Tons of people who seem to follow her closer are like "no way that's her". They think her gait is off, they think the face is off, they think her height is off. I have no clue but I do think some things are weird.

Like the other poster said- cmon, stop with the Bigfoot photos. Never has a blurry photo helped shut the conspiracists up. It's obviously fodder for them and makes even us non-conspiracist raise our brows. And at this point, because of all the weirdness and the actual photoshop (omg, remember that? Wasn't that last week? I love how everyone totally moved on and is now like KP would never lie) people will be questioning them times ten. People have started comparing the Royal Family to Putin level propaganda, and honestly, I don't have much to argue in their defence.

If she's really recovering from serious surgery and had to photoshop a picture last week because she's that unwell and can't sit for one now, why is she striding quickly out of a store holding grocery bags? Look, I don't care what she does. I don't think she owes us pictures. To the extent that any of my tax money ends up with the crown, it's minimal, so whether she works or not is not my concern. But if you're going to start releasing photoshopped pictures and saying one thing while doing another, curiosity might get me looking in your direction. And wondering why literally nobody sitting around is even glancing over at the heir to the throne who is walking with a Princess whose disappearance has made front page news for weeks.

KP bungled their credibility. Badly. And the breadcrumbs they're throwing is really only making things worse.

amother
Ghostwhite

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 7:29 am
amother OP wrote:
If KP didn't want it published by UK media, it wouldn't be published by UK media. Like the pic of her in the car with her mom. It's published bc they're okay with it.

I don't know if it's her or not. I was like "Okay, sure" initially but I'm not great with faces. Tons of people who seem to follow her closer are like "no way that's her". They think her gait is off, they think the face is off, they think her height is off. I have no clue but I do think some things are weird.

Like the other poster said- cmon, stop with the Bigfoot photos. Never has a blurry photo helped shut the conspiracists up. It's obviously fodder for them and makes even us non-conspiracist raise our brows. And at this point, because of all the weirdness and the actual photoshop (omg, remember that? Wasn't that last week? I love how everyone totally moved on and is now like KP would never lie) people will be questioning them times ten. People have started comparing the Royal Family to Putin level propaganda, and honestly, I don't have much to argue in their defence.

If she's really recovering from serious surgery and had to photoshop a picture last week because she's that unwell and can't sit for one now, why is she striding quickly out of a store holding grocery bags? Look, I don't care what she does. I don't think she owes us pictures. To the extent that any of my tax money ends up with the crown, it's minimal, so whether she works or not is not my concern. But if you're going to start releasing photoshopped pictures and saying one thing while doing another, curiosity might get me looking in your direction. And wondering why literally nobody sitting around is even glancing over at the heir to the throne who is walking with a Princess whose disappearance has made front page news for weeks.

KP bungled their credibility. Badly. And the breadcrumbs they're throwing is really only making things worse.

When did KP say they photoshopped the image because she was too ill to take a picture?
That’s conspiracy theorists conspiring on their own conspiracies and saying it’s fact.
People have gone so far down the rabbit hole they can’t get out of it. LOL
Page 29 of 32   Previous  1  2  3 28  29 30  31  32  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries