Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries
Kate Middleton not seen for over 65 days
  1  2  3  30  31  32  Next

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 4:24 pm
Anyone following this? I never follow this stuff but I saw a post yesterday that alerted me to this.

This was the post I saw:

https://twitter.com/effoff1988.....14101

Here is a regular news story that kind of references this:

https://www.news.com.au/entert.....34953

what's going on?

amother
Honeydew

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 4:25 pm
She had surgery for unknown reasons.

tweety1

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 4:29 pm
I just hope she isn't seriously sick.

Beautiful

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 4:36 pm
Kensington Palace put out several press releases. She had abdominal surgery, was in hospital for ² weeks, now is recording at home. Expected to reappear in public around ea*ter

amother
Bisque

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 4:39 pm
Beautiful wrote:
Kensington Palace put out several press releases. She had abdominal surgery, was in hospital for ² weeks, now is recording at home. Expected to reappear in public around ea*ter

Just because they said that doesn't mean it's true. We don't really know what happened to her.

miami85

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 4:40 pm
Beautiful wrote:

Right after her surgery there was a release that she would be recovering for several months. Why is everyone freaking out?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 4:42 pm
Yes that was their story but it doesn't explain the things in the post. She is usually photographed within 24 hours of giving birth. What abdominal surgery requires someone to be hidden away for 65 days? Not a single photo of her or her children? Not a single public statement from her since 25/12?

amother
Raspberry

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 4:44 pm
miami85 wrote:
Right after her surgery there was a release that she would be recovering for several months. Why is everyone freaking out?

Recovering for several months and yet they're trying to downplay the serious of this? After staying in the hospital for two weeksnto recover from a planned surgery.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 4:44 pm
miami85 wrote:

Look, I don't follow this stuff usually but I feel like some news is going to eventually break and it's not going to be only abdominal surgery. People who care about this are freaking out because it's atypical and the story they're giving and their behavior isn't adding up.

Beautiful

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 4:48 pm
Eh. I'm not so perturbed. I had abdominal surg (no clue what she was in for but) and I couldn't walk or sit up(!!) for a week plus. She's a princess and can certainly take more time off than I can. Btw the tweet above has multiple inaccuracies I wouldn't put too much faith in it.

amother
Green

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 4:51 pm
I know she's the princess but she doesn't belong to the public. She has a right to have abdominal surgery and not release the details to every Joe and Jane. She's still a person and deserves her privacy and dignity to recover without sharing every detail with the public

tweety1

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 4:51 pm
amother OP wrote:
Look, I don't follow this stuff usually but I feel like some news is going to eventually break and it's not going to be only abdominal surgery. People who care about this are freaking out because it's atypical and the story they're giving and their behavior isn't adding up.

Very true.

marvinkay

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 4:53 pm
Now I’m curious!!

Miranda Wright

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 4:56 pm
Probably something too ugly and unprincesslike to publish. Maybe she got a colostomy bag. No one wants to think about their future queen pooping, better to just shove the whole thing under the rug.

tweety1

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 5:04 pm
Miranda Wright wrote:
Probably something too ugly and unprincesslike to publish. Maybe she got a colostomy bag. No one wants to think about their future queen pooping, better to just shove the whole thing under the rug.

I don't think ugly. I think above poster was right. Something breaking is about to come.

amother
Raspberry

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 5:09 pm
amother Green wrote:
I know she's the princess but she doesn't belong to the public. She has a right to have abdominal surgery and not release the details to every Joe and Jane. She's still a person and deserves her privacy and dignity to recover without sharing every detail with the public

She deserves her privacy. But it is unusual, and people are speculating.

amother
Bluebonnet

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 5:13 pm
Miranda Wright wrote:

Not wanting to share something with the entire world, (literally), does not mean shoving it under the rug. They're entitled to the privacy, even if they're personal figures.

amother
Alyssum

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 5:16 pm
amother OP wrote:
Yes that was their story but it doesn't explain the things in the post. She is usually photographed within 24 hours of giving birth. What abdominal surgery requires someone to be hidden away for 65 days? Not a single photo of her or her children? Not a single public statement from her since 25/12?

My cousin had a planned hysterectomy (it had to be done, she got to plan the date- all the while suffering health wise until she was ready to say, OK go ahead). And yes, she knew she'd be locked up at home for a few months of recovery, which is why she had a hard time scheduling the date but it just had to be done.

amother
Dandelion

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 5:26 pm
The tweet implies marriage issues and that he injured her.

I had abdominal surgery. I also had a difficult recovery. I was discharged the next day and took a week and half to recover and according to my doctor it was long. 2 weeks in the hospital and 65 days of recovery is excessive.

amother
Daylily

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 5:27 pm
Maybe it’s cancer
Page 1 of 32   1  2  3  30  31  32  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries