Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
A little more put together
Previous  1  2  3  4

lukewarmcoffee

Post Mon, May 06 2024, 4:59 am
Sleeveless crewneck maxis with a cardigan are super in then you can still wear sneakers, def get scarves that match ur skin and eyes, a short chain stud necklace
Also midi slip skirts and tshirts are in, you can throw on a corderoy or denim jacket from amazon on top to leave the house
Both can be worn with sneakers!
If you dont want to do mascara then do long stay lipstick by revlon or maybelline and an eyebrow pencil to fill em in
Perfume also makes me feel put together or body lotion in the morn!

amother
Foxglove

Post Mon, May 06 2024, 5:49 am
lukewarmcoffee wrote:
Sleeveless crewneck maxis with a cardigan are super in then you can still wear sneakers, def get scarves that match ur skin and eyes, a short chain stud necklace
Also midi slip skirts and tshirts are in, you can throw on a corderoy or denim jacket from amazon on top to leave the house
Both can be worn with sneakers!
If you dont want to do mascara then do long stay lipstick by revlon or maybelline and an eyebrow pencil to fill em in
Perfume also makes me feel put together or body lotion in the morn!

Aren’t those kind of dresses super clingy and can only be worn if not tons of extra flesh??

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 06 2024, 6:32 am
I also need to prioritize sleep because when I wake up tired all my grand ideas go out the window and I just want to be comfortable and lazy. Like today Can't Believe It
I have cute trendy glasses that brighten my face on purpose because I know I don't usually wear contacts. In the days when I did wear makeup every single day, shabbos day I would look washed out so I davka wore glasses. At my next eye doctor appointment I'll discuss different contacts.
Short skirts and leggings is a change I can make that feels like an upgrade and not a rehaul. I can't afford to redo my wardrobe but I'll keep the ideas in mind for when I am buying new things.
Earrings -stud earrings are probably the way I need to go- what's in these days?
And makeup, I'll start with lipstick.
Also getting rid of clothing that is shlumpy looking.

amother
Sage

Post Mon, May 06 2024, 6:37 am
Get arches custom made insurance usally pays it makes all regular shoes so much more comfortable. SHEIN is my bff. Buy some gold filled JEWLERY $30-45 a piece. The right underwear can change everything. I wear short black biker shorts it pulls everything together. Start doing something u use to love as a kid swimming biking ball…

imaima

Post Mon, May 06 2024, 6:50 am
amother OP wrote:
I never wear makeup unless I'm going out somewhere.
Before I leave the house I put on a nice shaitel, lipstick always. I prefer to wear long skirts because tights are so uncomfortable but they do look shluchy.
I have issues with shoes because of my weight I developed feet issues so I need to wear sneakers with support. If I'm going to something that I need to look nice I swap out my sneakers for the actual event.
I am a SAHM who is dealing with spit up, poop, toddlers, dishes laundry. I'm not wearing a starched white shirt and a pleated skirt. Also I'm short and 70 lbs overweight a pleated skirt is a disaster.

Please reconsider makeup and skincare.
You need to exfoliate and wear spf anyway,
So why not slap some tinted moisturizer with spf? It will blur imperfections and even out your skintone, protect your skin. Everything looks better with good skin. Takes 1 minute.

imaima

Post Mon, May 06 2024, 6:54 am
amother OP wrote:
I asked for nicer tops that are machine washable and comfortable, not that I'm not willing to wear different tops.

Do you know anything about glasses? I explained: My prescription is -1250, I cannot see to put on the makeup unless I wear contacts. I cannot wear contacts for long hours at a time, so for an occasion I put them on and wear eye makeup. Before kids my eyes could tolerate the contacts for longer.

Noone does detailed make up nowadays
Apply nude eyeshadow all over the lid. And mascara

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 06 2024, 10:23 am
imaima wrote:
Please reconsider makeup and skincare.
You need to exfoliate and wear spf anyway,
So why not slap some tinted moisturizer with spf? It will blur imperfections and even out your skintone, protect your skin. Everything looks better with good skin. Takes 1 minute.

Ok what is tinted moisturizer? (I have naturally oily skin so I never really moisturize) Can you give me a recommendation?

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 06 2024, 10:23 am
imaima wrote:
Noone does detailed make up nowadays
Apply nude eyeshadow all over the lid. And mascara

Sorry for all my questions. What is the point of nude eyeshadow?

amother
Holly

Post Mon, May 06 2024, 10:28 am
amother Foxglove wrote:
Aren’t those kind of dresses super clingy and can only be worn if not tons of extra flesh??

The ones I'm seeing are not clingy at all. They're a different material, not sure what it's called.

amother
Foxglove

Post Mon, May 06 2024, 11:23 am
amother Holly wrote:
The ones I'm seeing are not clingy at all. They're a different material, not sure what it's called.

Like the ones from Ali specials? I think they’re ribbed. I’m hesitating to order because I assume it’s gonna show every drop of my fat

imaima

Post Mon, May 06 2024, 11:32 am
amother OP wrote:
Sorry for all my questions. What is the point of nude eyeshadow?

It defines and brightens up your eyes
You don’t need to try and get a neat line
Just swipe loosely on your eyelid and around snd along the lower lashline.
Use champagne colored eyeshadow. Grey, beige, mauve, sand work too.

Complexion Rescue by Bare Minerals is great. I have used and repurchased it
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics