Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Depp v Heard
  Previous  1  2  3 31  32  33 38  39  40  Next

amother
Sienna

Post Fri, May 20 2022, 6:39 pm
amother [ IndianRed ] wrote:
Ironically, many posters from this thread would believe my ex had he taken me to court even I would say the truth.

My ex just like depp can play life in a very charming and charismatic way making sure that everybody is on their side.

Just sad how Johnnys fans are so blindly one sided believing that all witnesses he presented are the truth only and all heards witnesses are liars.

Each and every witness from ambers side is taken apart on all channels and their words are twised around the meaning of what they said to suit their agenda

Yup. My ex too.

There’s plenty of people who see me like amber heard (sans the drug use and $$$) and see my ex like the fans see Depp.

I think many Depp fans want to see what they want to see just like the enablers and flying monkeys I live around.

amother
IndianRed

Post Fri, May 20 2022, 6:47 pm
amother [ Sienna ] wrote:
Yup. My ex too.

There’s plenty of people who see me like amber heard (sans the drug use and $$$) and see my ex like the fans see Depp.

I think many Depp fans want to see what they want to see just like the enablers and flying monkeys I live around.

Right. Depp fans see what they want to see for the only reason that he's a celebrity and get hyped up from the roles he has on the films he is on.

And recently watched again the time when he was cross examined by ambers lawyer.

Depp was so disrespectful to ambers lawyer laughing and mocking him for objecting or saying other things.

Depp was even asked at a certain point to just respond to the laywers questions and close his mouth a bit.

And on all media outlet they rave him for being a comedian and making everybody in the courtroom laugh.

A true controlling man

amother
Alyssum

Post Sun, May 22 2022, 6:16 am
So I’ve been a Johnny Depp fan since I was a teenager and I completely believed him when this whole trial started. But then I “almost” got involved with an alcoholic, it opened up my eyes. They can lie easily and be extremely manipulative, not saying that Johnny Depp is exactly like that but I’m sure it hasn’t been easy to live with an addict, so in a way, I understand Amber Heard, although she has her own issues as well. I just wish this trial would end and that none of them would get any money because really they both deserve nothing. It has become disgusting to watch (not that I really watch but it’s everywhere) and remember both of them are actors, no matter what evidence or witnesses they bring, you don’t really know the entire truth and I just wish they wouldn’t display all of this to the world. I’m disappointed it came to this point and they both need to accept responsibility and move on because this is ridiculous… they don’t need more money 🤦‍♀️

amother
Catmint

Post Sun, May 22 2022, 6:28 am
Just fyi don’t know either one of them nor have seen any of their movies. Don’t follow pop culture. Just a reminder not to make assumptions or generalize. I don’t like either one of them. Think both have issues and think she has a personality disorder like unmanaged bpd and is fabricating projecting and has a history of physical abuse. Would never want to live with an alcoholic or drug user. My heart goes out to anyone who has.

number

Post Sun, May 22 2022, 8:33 am
amother [ Catmint ] wrote:
Just fyi don’t know either one of them nor have seen any of their movies. Don’t follow pop culture. Just a reminder not to make assumptions or generalize. I don’t like either one of them. Think both have issues and think she has a personality disorder like unmanaged bpd and is fabricating projecting and has a history of physical abuse. Would never want to live with an alcoholic or drug user. My heart goes out to anyone who has.

Same. I don’t watch movies and definitely didn’t watch either of their movies. I didn’t know who either of them were until the trial. I enjoy watching courtTV type streams, especially when there’s good commentary and rooting for someone.

I’ve clarified that before on this thread. But eh if people want to lie about me stanning Depp, there are worse things they could do.

And no I wouldn’t want to live with either one. At the end of the day they’re both products of Hollywood.

amother
IndianRed

Post Sun, May 22 2022, 9:15 am
Heards team plans on calling Jonny as a witness. It can equally be a favor or risk for them.

But if will definitely be interesting to watch

lamplighter

Post Sun, May 22 2022, 9:20 am
I don't care for either of them personally or watch any of their movies, I'm watching because I think this will hugely impact domestic abuse victims as well as the #metoo #mentoo movements.

amother
Tealblue

Post Sun, May 22 2022, 10:01 am
I have watched some of the trial and myself am unsure which one is lying. However, I think it is telling that every single expert behavior analysis I saw says that amber is most likely lying and a deeply disturbed person.

amother
Rainbow

Post Sun, May 22 2022, 10:05 am
amother [ Tealblue ] wrote:
I have watched some of the trial and myself am unsure which one is lying. However, I think it is telling that every single expert behavior analysis I saw says that amber is most likely lying and a deeply disturbed person.

I haven't seen every single expert say that.
I've seen half and half.

number

Post Sun, May 22 2022, 10:11 am
LegalBytes Thursday summary

amother
Cappuccino

Post Mon, May 23 2022, 10:55 am
Who is that sicko on the stand now?

He does not look mentally ok

number

Post Mon, May 23 2022, 11:04 am
amother [ Cappuccino ] wrote:
Who is that sicko on the stand now?

He does not look mentally ok
Do you mean the psychiatrist?

amother
Cappuccino

Post Mon, May 23 2022, 11:18 am
number wrote:
Do you mean the psychiatrist?

Yes

amother
Powderblue

Post Mon, May 23 2022, 11:27 am
Only on this site I see people supporting amber

amother
Cappuccino

Post Mon, May 23 2022, 11:56 am
amother [ Powderblue ] wrote:
Only on this site I see people supporting amber

Not by alot. Maybe 2 to 3 people.

amother
Rainbow

Post Mon, May 23 2022, 12:41 pm
Depps lawyer can't get his words straight.
I don't think he knows what he wants to ask himself.

WhatFor

Post Mon, May 23 2022, 1:28 pm
amother [ Rainbow ] wrote:
Depps lawyer can't get his words straight.
I don't think he knows what he wants to ask himself.

If that's your reaction to that cross examination then we perceive things very very differently.

amother
Rainbow

Post Mon, May 23 2022, 1:30 pm
WhatFor wrote:
If that's your reaction to that cross examination then we perceive things very very differently.

That was my reaction to that particular minute which had probably long since passed.

amother
IndianRed

Post Mon, May 23 2022, 2:44 pm
Dr david speigel was a powerful witness which depps team didn't like especially camilla.

Noticed her what seems like biting her lip and looking down.

I agree he was sometimes disrespectful to depps lawyer doing the cross but in overall he was in big favor of amber

amother
Rainbow

Post Mon, May 23 2022, 3:52 pm
I believe the talent agent and witness was very strong in Amber's favor.
I can see Depp having to pay Amber instead of the opposite.

Depp looked like he was listening to her advice at one point, and at some point when she was listing Ambers damages he actually looked nervous for a bit.
Page 32 of 40   Previous  1  2  3 31  32  33 38  39  40  Next Recent Topics