Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Georgie wigs

Hi

Post Thu, Jan 07 2010, 10:17 am
Any opinions on their european wigs?

TWINNY

Post Thu, Jan 07 2010, 10:19 am
My sister has one. She's extremely unhappy with it.

Hi

Post Thu, Jan 07 2010, 10:21 am
which one whats the problem did she try to return it

midwoodmom

Post Sat, Mar 13 2010, 7:30 pm
I purchased an everyday sheitel (wig) less than a year ago. After 5 months, it became very tangled every time I put it on. I was very careful to brush it thoroughly before and after every wearing. I had it washed and blown professionally, and not too often. Finally after I had it for 6 months, I put it on and went out (I was a beautiful, wind free day) and when I arrived at work, I looked like I had a bird nest on my head. the whole thing was one big messy knot. I brought it back to the manufacturer, they did not look surprised. they said that they would put some conditioning treatment on it and delivered it to me the next week. It happened again. I was very upset because I spent the money to have this wig cut, and I also saved up for it, (money very tight). They took it back and replaced it and said that it would be not happen with this one. I paid to have this one cut also. Now after 4 months, it's starting to tangle easily and it just never looks neat. After I wear it for an hour it looks very static. I am very self concious. This is all european human hair. What should I do? Very unhappy. (Monte Carlo wig by the title of the thread company) I was not going to mention the name of the company but I noticed this thread.

ChossidMom

Post Sun, Mar 14 2010, 4:42 am
I wear only Georgie. But I wear a short 50-50 wig. Comfortable and easy to care for. Love it.

midwoodmom

Post Sun, Mar 14 2010, 8:03 pm
Do you think that if I cut it a little shorter (it's now shoulder length) it would behave better?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels