Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Hippocrates Health Center
1  2  Next

behappysk

Post Tue, Jan 26 2010, 9:42 pm
I was wondering if anybody heard of this health center. It's based in Florida and they basicaly follow a vegan diet with lots of juicing and natural stuff.

life'sgreat

Post Wed, Jan 27 2010, 1:09 am
Yes, I have. What specifically would you like to know about it?

behappysk

Post Thu, Jan 28 2010, 6:54 pm
I want to know their success rate in treating gi diseases. Also, is it really and I mean REALLY follow their lifestyle long term.

amother

Post Thu, Jan 28 2010, 7:24 pm
Anon for obvious reasons. I read their monthly newsletters. Is it true that they can cure cancer? Some of the stories don't seem real. I don't know, it's very expensive, is it worth the money?

amother

Post Thu, Jan 28 2010, 9:25 pm
It's an insane way of life. I know about 7 people following their diet. NONE cured. It's become an obsessive way of life for them, they only eat raw food and juices. Two of them actually got quite ill following this diet. The literature they give out claim it cures from colds to cancer. I would love to hear from someone it actually REALLY helped, not the bogus stories or hypochondriac type people that it cured their non existent illnesses.

life'sgreat

Post Thu, Jan 28 2010, 10:57 pm
I know someone that's been helped by Hipocrates with breast cancer. But yes, it is really an insane program.

behappysk

Post Thu, Jan 28 2010, 11:51 pm
I know it's insane and I'm not desperate enough to actually go ahead without doing major research. And yes, it's mega expensive.

amother

Post Fri, Jan 29 2010, 2:07 pm
LG: Helped or cured? chemo or no chemo? please be specific. thanks!

life'sgreat

Post Fri, Jan 29 2010, 2:59 pm
amother wrote:
LG: Helped or cured? chemo or no chemo? please be specific. thanks!
AFAIK cured, no chemo. But I am not 1000% sure. If you need to know, I can try to find out.

Ronit

Post Fri, Jan 29 2010, 4:14 pm
It's vegan based or raw food? I'm confused from what different posters write.

I know someone personally who follows a raw food diet. She looks and feels wonderful.

amother

Post Sat, Jan 30 2010, 7:30 pm
LG: What about surgery? Was this diet in place of surgery too? Just change your diet and cancer cured? What details are missing here? Please find me Some more info. Thanks.

life'sgreat

Post Sat, Jan 30 2010, 10:06 pm
I will try to get information. Please PM in a few days if I haven't responded.

happyone

Post Sun, Jan 31 2010, 8:30 am
life'sgreat wrote:
I will try to get information. Please PM in a few days if I haven't responded.

Also have her verify if indeed it was cancer or a benign growth.

amother

Post Sun, Jan 31 2010, 9:53 am
I want to know if the tumor disappeared completely. In one of their publications a woman Wrote that "even though the tumor is still there, I know in my heart that it will not grow..."
I want to find a person who
1)was diagnosed by an MD to have cancer
2) Had proper diagnostics done ex. biopsy to prove that it's malignant.
3) Did not have Surgery to remove it.
4) Did not have chemo.
5) Used alternative methods such as diet to heal it.
6) Is now cured and can prove it with scans, etc.

behappysk

Post Sun, Jan 31 2010, 9:53 pm
amother wrote:
I want to know if the tumor disappeared completely. In one of their publications a woman Wrote that "even though the tumor is still there, I know in my heart that it will not grow..."
4) Did not have chemo.

And I'd like to know all these issues regarding GI illnesses.

amother
Burgundy

Post Sat, Feb 10 2018, 11:39 pm
amother wrote:
4) Did not have chemo.

I hope it's ok to revive this old thread. I'm wondering if anyone has answers to the above questions.

I have the proper medical diagnostics and can't have surgery because of complicating factors. My tumor is a solid hard rock. The pain on the nerves is excruciating, but I'm able to avoid the pain by being meticulous with my diet. Which is not fun at all. Bh my solid tumor has remained the same size in the past year.

I spoke with Brian at Hippocrates. He claims if I come and stay there for a few weeks my tumors can be dissolved completely.

If that is true, that would be a modern day miracle. If I had the money I would not hesitate to go. I'm assuming it can't hurt.

Before I decide whether to accept tzedaka for such a major expense, I would like to hear from people who have btdt.

Sebastian

Post Sat, Feb 10 2018, 11:52 pm
please DON'T accept tzedaka and don't torture yourself with a diet that will not help your cancer and make your life miserable.

They're a scam
https://sciencebasedmedicine.o.....ight/

It's interesting how they're so expensive, yet don't have any real studies backing their diet.

happyone

Post Sun, Feb 11 2018, 12:11 am
I personally have been to see the Hippocrates center in west Palm. While people with digestive issues have had relief the stories about cancer, als, ms, Parkinson's etc curing is total BS. When I reached out to people who have supposedly been "cured" I found out that it was nonsense. If anything it can help feel a bit better while doing real medical interventions. I know two ppl that went, stopped treatment and cancer metasticized terribly in the weeks they stopped to try this program. Both according to their docs had good chance of remission on treatment. Both died after stopping . If you are healthy with MINOR health concerns it's a camp for health minded people and an expensive spa environment.

imasoftov

Post Sun, Feb 11 2018, 5:35 am
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.....itute

amother
Burlywood

Post Sun, Feb 11 2018, 7:31 am
I would also check out- https://www.oceanjaderetreat.c......html
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise