Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
DD PRINCIPAL CONTACTED ME TO GIVE HER $150 FOR TEACHER BONUS
Previous  1  2

cinnamon

Post Mon, Mar 22 2010, 9:18 am
amother wrote:

And yes I questioned it and was dismissed, Principal's word against mine, nothing I could do about it.

Why was it her word against yours? didn't you sign a contract?

and as for the thread's topic, completely outrages I wouldn't do it even if I could afford it. It is one thing to donate money b/c I decide to or to be asked as part of the whole class but to be singled out for what ever reason? I think that's terrible!

amother

Post Mon, Mar 22 2010, 10:01 am
cinnamon wrote:
amother wrote:

And yes I questioned it and was dismissed, Principal's word against mine, nothing I could do about it.

Why was it her word against yours? didn't you sign a contract?

and as for the thread's topic, completely outrages I wouldn't do it even if I could afford it. It is one thing to donate money b/c I decide to or to be asked as part of the whole class but to be singled out for what ever reason? I think that's terrible!

No there was no contract, they did not put anything in writing for anyone that I am aware of. My husband has worked for Jewish organizations that are the same, refuse to put anything in writing and then screw you over when it suits them. Unfortunately I'm a little scarred from our experiences and refuse to work for Jewish organizations as a rule now. It's sad but neither of us have never had such bad experiences elsewhere.

de_goldy

Post Mon, Mar 22 2010, 2:21 pm
Why on earth would you agree to work without a contract?

gamekeeper

Post Mon, Mar 22 2010, 3:19 pm
de_goldy wrote:
Why on earth would you agree to work without a contract?

because she wants the job and most times unfortunately the employer has the upper hand in this Exploding anger Shooting Arrow

amother

Post Mon, Mar 22 2010, 3:23 pm
marina wrote:
Maybe tell the principal that Marina, from Imamother is looking for a $600 bonus for Pesach this year and ask her if she is willing to give a donation for that.
That's so not fair. I already gave Marina for Purim LOL
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette