Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
Help! my daughter has a weird falling asleep ritual.........
Previous  1  2  3

life'sgreat

Post Sun, May 02 2010, 6:17 pm
gold21 wrote:
its also pleasureful to scratch an itch when it is bothering you. its also pleasureful to get a massage. many things can bring pleasure. but applying pressure to that area as a child, while perhaps a form of pleasure, is not a s-xual form of pleasure. therefore, I wouldnt call it "pleasuring" as that is a term reserved for s-xual pleasure. Ladies, lets not sexualize our babies.

Lady, YOU are the one s@xualizing our babies. Pleasuring is pleasuring, not about s@xuality. Perhaps in your mind it is about s@xuality. But I challenge you to look up the word pleasuring and see what it says. It brings pleasure. Not s@xual pleasure, but pleasure nonetheless.

chavs

Post Sun, May 02 2010, 6:19 pm
I wanted to add to what you wrote about org@sm that apparently children(girls) that young are actually capable of org@sm. I have never actually noted or seen it but read that its possible and thought it was interesting.

gold21

Post Sun, May 02 2010, 6:19 pm
chavs, what im saying is that young children do not normally touch self. do they explore? yup. do they do whatever to whichever body part strikes their fancy at the moment? yes. do they touch self? nope. thats all.

amother

Post Sun, May 02 2010, 6:20 pm
I remember doing what the original poster is referring to , from an early age. my mother made me feel abnormal and ashamed about it and I never understood whtat the feeling was. I still dont know if its called the m word or not. still confused now after many years.

gold21

Post Sun, May 02 2010, 6:21 pm
chavs, they may be capable of org@sm, but it is extremely uncommon, which is what I said: that its very uncommon. lifesgreat, I did not bring the term "pleasuring" into this thread, did I? so clearly someone brought s-xuality into it before I did, right?
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics