Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers
HELP!! My ds doesn't sleep

yeki

Post Wed, Sep 01 2010, 7:32 am
My ds has had sleep issues for 2.5 years. He is 5.5. At first, he would wake up from nightmares and he was scared. He got over that B"H but still wakes up 2-3 times per night. The last time is anywhere between 4-530 at which point he usually cannot fall back asleep and is up for the day. I have tried everything to put an end to this - prizes, charts, locking my door so he cant get into my room etc but nothing works. The problem is he is cranky all day and his behavior has been horrible because of this. I, too am cranky (but in a dif way) because I am 8.5 months pregnant and I am getting no sleep. He yells at me, I yell at him....it has become a nightmare in my house and I don't know what to do? Anyone else have a 5 and half year old that does not sleep thru the night???

YW123

Post Wed, Sep 01 2010, 10:02 am
well the good news is your not alone. my 5.5 yr old is getting up way more then 2-3 times a night. he has the most original excuses lol. the bad news is I have no solution for you! but im standing by to see if someone does.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers