Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
I NEED A WORK AT HOME JOB
1  2  3  Next

amother

Post Thu, Oct 07 2010, 1:47 pm
Does anyone know where I can get a job to do at night at home?? I am not making ends meet and need a second job to help out. Thanks

chocolate moose

Post Thu, Oct 07 2010, 1:59 pm
what do you do all day? what about babysitting ?

Aidelmom

Post Thu, Oct 07 2010, 2:02 pm
Where do you live?

amother

Post Thu, Oct 07 2010, 2:26 pm
I work during the day and I live in the new york area

Mama Bear

Post Thu, Oct 07 2010, 2:32 pm
ebay.

zipporah

Post Thu, Oct 07 2010, 7:28 pm
Demand Studios as a writer or support person:

http://www.demandstudios.com/P.....efits

Demand Studios

amother

Post Thu, Oct 07 2010, 10:52 pm
zipporah wrote:

Demand Studios

im not the OP but am in the same position. I was looking at the damndstudios website and had some questions. zippora do u work for it? the pay seems ridiculous- $0.01 up to $0.04 depending on the job- how is someone supposed to live off that?? is this a ligit thing? details?

TwinsMommy

Post Sun, Oct 10 2010, 1:04 am
if you're interested in skin care, color cosmetics, or greeting cards, I can interview you-- I recruit for two very different companies. Both can be done in the evenings by phone and computer. pm me for more info and we'll set up a phone time.

GingerSpice

Post Sun, Oct 10 2010, 12:27 pm
TwinsMommy wrote:
if you're interested in skin care, color cosmetics, or greeting cards, I can interview you-- I recruit for two very different companies. Both can be done in the evenings by phone and computer. pm me for more info and we'll set up a phone time.

I'm a esthetician looking for a job, is this a stay at home job? can I have some more info? thanks!

TwinsMommy

Post Sun, Oct 10 2010, 2:00 pm
yep you work at home in both cases--- pm me your name and phone number and I'll give you a call this week-- MUCH easier to explain by phone.

zipporah

Post Sun, Oct 10 2010, 2:31 pm
amother wrote:
zipporah wrote:

Demand Studios

im not the OP but am in the same position. I was looking at the damndstudios website and had some questions. zippora do u work for it? the pay seems ridiculous- $0.01 up to $0.04 depending on the job- how is someone supposed to live off that?? is this a ligit thing? details?

Yes. I do TQA which is 2 cents a title. I can make 10-15$ per hour. When I'm focused. Very legit. No phones, so crying baby is no big deal. No quota. Pretty easy. Demand is the biggest content mill, I think... paid 2x per week via Paypal. Of course, DH works, too... so it's not like I rely solely on this to feed my family... Smile

amother

Post Sun, Oct 10 2010, 3:25 pm
[quote="GingerSpice"]
TwinsMommy wrote:

I live in Israel, can I also do it from here?

yytsmommy

Post Sun, Oct 10 2010, 3:49 pm
zipporah-
I checked out demand studios and it seems interesting. but to be a copy editor it says you must have at least 2 years experience in editing. did you have this as in a real editing job or is there a way to get around it? meaning, it doesnt really matter or you pull together different things from your past to look good. it seems kind of interesting to edit different topics and be able to make some money. Very Happy
thanks for your help!

zipporah

Post Sun, Oct 10 2010, 3:57 pm
yytsmommy wrote:
zipporah-
I checked out demand studios and it seems interesting. but to be a copy editor it says you must have at least 2 years experience in editing. did you have this as in a real editing job or is there a way to get around it? meaning, it doesnt really matter or you pull together different things from your past to look good. it seems kind of interesting to edit different topics and be able to make some money. Very Happy
thanks for your help!

I don't do the copyediting- I do Title Quality Analysis or TQA. I check to make sure that the titles are appropriate and whether they need to be edited, but I don't edit written articles. For TQA, they tell you the guidelines and then give you a test. I think they may be sticky about the rules for content editing.

TwinsMommy

Post Sun, Oct 10 2010, 4:48 pm
[quote="amother"]
GingerSpice wrote:
TwinsMommy wrote:

I live in Israel, can I also do it from here?

For the skin care/ color cosmetics company, no, sorry. It's inventory based and we don't ship overseas to countries who dont have a distribution center.

For the greeting card company, yes if you have a social security number and an American address to which we can ship your kit (if your parents live here, for instance)--- then, yes, you can do it anywhere since it's all phone and computer.

amother

Post Sun, Oct 10 2010, 4:48 pm
zipporah wrote:
amother wrote:
zipporah wrote:

Demand Studios

Yes. I do TQA which is 2 cents a title. I can make 10-15$ per hour. When I'm focused. Very legit. No phones, so crying baby is no big deal. No quota. Pretty easy. Demand is the biggest content mill, I think... paid 2x per week via Paypal. Of course, DH works, too... so it's not like I rely solely on this to feed my family... Smile

thanksso much for your help zipporah- im going to look into it!

amother
Coffee

Post Sun, Oct 10 2010, 5:05 pm
Scratching Head

Last edited by amother on Thu, Dec 31 2015, 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mama Bear

Post Sun, Oct 10 2010, 5:57 pm
I do ebay for an existing brick-and-mortar store, I put their inventory online, they do the shipping. this way I'm an employee and dont have to take any losses if stuff doesnt sell. I get paid by the hour.

amother

Post Sun, Oct 10 2010, 6:42 pm
I do medical transcription from home. I live in Israel. It can be done from anywhere in the world. I did have to take a 4-month course first, but it was so worth it.

artsy

Post Sun, Oct 10 2010, 9:09 pm
I am not the op but also in a similar situation and have always been interested in medical transcription but didn't know how to go about it. Can you tell me about this four month course and other details about who to contact for job opportunities?
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers