Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Anyone here live in STANMORE / EDGEWARE?

amother

Post Wed, Nov 10 2010, 2:03 pm
We're looking into a possibility of moving to Edgeware or Stanmore. Is there anyone here who can tell me about it? I have questions but prefer not to ask them on the forum. So if I can have a way to contact you (either through email or phone or PM) please let me know.

shalhevet

Post Wed, Nov 10 2010, 2:11 pm
You should have said where they were - there's a rule on imamother that everything is in Brooklyn unless otherwise stated LOL

BTW, it's Edgware. (No, I don't live there, but I used to live not so far away).

Raisin

Post Wed, Nov 10 2010, 2:21 pm
shalhevet wrote:
You should have said where they were - there's a rule on imamother that everything is in Brooklyn unless otherwise stated LOL

BTW, it's Edgware. (No, I don't live there, but I used to live not so far away).

I was tempted to correct that too.

I guess if you live there you will know exactly where it is, shalhevet.

Don't know much about either place except that there is this really yummy resturant in edgware with amazing ice cream and deep fried courgette sticks.

And lots of young couples seem to live there nowadays.

LondonIma

Post Wed, Nov 10 2010, 3:11 pm
I live in very close to both, and may be able to help or put you in touch with people who can. feel free to PM me.

gold21

Post Wed, Nov 10 2010, 3:28 pm
all I know about edgeware is that its where the train terminates... " this train terminates at edgeware"... LOL

dlj

Post Wed, Nov 10 2010, 4:01 pm
Don't live there but know loads of ppl who do so can prob help...feel free to PM me

mummy-bh

Post Wed, Nov 10 2010, 4:52 pm
gah! get rid of the 'e' please! It's Edgware!!

yOungM0mmy

Post Wed, Nov 10 2010, 4:52 pm
I lived there for 20 years, now live 20 mins away, parents still live there and I'm there practically every day. Feel free to PM if you want.

amother

Post Wed, Nov 10 2010, 6:50 pm
I apologize for my spelling mistake. Please forgive me, as Yom Kippur will be upon us before you know it. But since I posted anonymously, I can't edit it.

Raisin

Post Wed, Nov 10 2010, 7:10 pm
don't worry. it is a minor mistake and not as bad as my pet peeve: People who say Hatton Gardens or Covent gardens. (it is garden without an s)

yummydd

Post Wed, Nov 10 2010, 8:42 pm
Quote:
Don't know much about either place except that there is this really yummy resturant in edgware with amazing ice cream and deep fried courgette sticks.

Are you reffering to the restaurant which has this fancy turning freezer with all flavours ice cream, if I remmeber correctly its called tutti gusti?

Raisin

Post Thu, Nov 11 2010, 4:04 am
yummydd wrote:
Quote:

Are you reffering to the restaurant which has this fancy turning freezer with all flavours ice cream, if I remmeber correctly its called tutti gusti?

yes. yummy.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating