Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
8 Days of Miracles

HindaRochel

Post Thu, Dec 02 2010, 3:30 am
I blogged again, you can find the blog piece here:

Eight Days of Miracles

or here:

Eight Days of Miracles

basically the blog pieces are about the everyday types of miracles that make our lives livable. It is in part a reaction to all the work I've been doing for Yad Ezra V'Shulamit and trying to encourage people to donate money and become a miracle in the life of a needy Israeli child. When you give even a small amount, well it really does count for these children; it really is a miracle for them. They may never see you or know your name, but the gift reaches them deep in their souls.

And I wanted to ask you: what are the everyday miracles that are in your life? Specific things that has made your life better? And what are the miracles you have given to other people? I don't mean to ask the question in order to brag but in order to encourage everyone to reach higher by helping more people everyday.

I believe that we must keep striving to help one another by word and deed. Money isn't the only gift we have to give; there are smiles, and support and helping one another out in a sticky situation, even simply praying on someone else's behalf.

So post; what miracles have you had? What miracles have you rendered.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics