Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Need some tips.....what do you eat???

NewYorkgal31

Post Sun, Jan 23 2011, 6:14 am
so I have gained about 25 lbs in the last 6 months for various reasons such as stress at home and and being in a very intense grad program. ..so I have a few questions
1. what do you eat motzei shabbos?? I always end having pizza and fries and I want to stop but don't know what to eat...
2. anyone have good healthy lunch suggestions?
Thanks!!!

Sweet Valley Gal

Post Sun, Jan 23 2011, 6:27 am
Tuna salad always works for a healthy lunch. Its filling and great tasting!

rosehill

Post Sun, Jan 23 2011, 6:36 am
My sister likes to heat some chicken and side dishes left from Shabbes. She says it fills her up, and she's less likely to snack all night that way. Counter-intuitive, but it works for her.

For weekday lunches, I'm loving soups. I make a big pot of a different soup each week, and freeze in individual portions. When I head off to work, I grab a container, which I can heat up in the microwave. It might be lentil soup, minestrone, split pea soup, vegetable soup, pumpkin soup etc. It's hot and filling and yummy.

B'tzimtzim

Post Sun, Jan 23 2011, 6:45 am
On Motzei Shabbos I fill up on leftover Chicken Soupl Yummy, healthy (the way I make it, at least), and then I'm fleishig so it cuts out a lot of unhealthy options.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise