Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
Anyone know about otzer girls program?

amother

Post Thu, Feb 17 2011, 5:03 pm
does anybody know anything about a school in monsey for troubled girls? it is called Otzer girls high school program. it is very small and run by a mrs. rivka resnik. it is very important that I find out about this school as someone very very close to me may be going.
and if anyone knows about the people running it as well.
thanks for any help that anyone can give me!

Merrymom

Post Sun, Feb 20 2011, 10:21 pm
I can find out for you easily as I know one of the girls. Just be aware that these girls are extremely troubled. They mainly come from horrific family situations and curse constantly from what I'm told. Make sure this is what you're looking for.

amother

Post Mon, Feb 21 2011, 5:54 am
oh good! a response! can you PLEASE find out about it for me? it came highly recommended for my friend. can I pm you for more info? this board is accessible to the public.(I googled it) I would like to ask you more direct questions and how you think my friend would fare there...(but dont want the world to see and for someone to find out who I am talking about)
thanks!
ps anon b/c people know me here...and dont want them to know any personal info

Merrymom

Post Mon, Feb 21 2011, 4:16 pm
amother wrote:
oh good! a response! can you PLEASE find out about it for me? it came highly recommended for my friend. can I pm you for more info? this board is accessible to the public.(I googled it) I would like to ask you more direct questions and how you think my friend would fare there...(but dont want the world to see and for someone to find out who I am talking about)
thanks!
ps anon b/c people know me here...and dont want them to know any personal info

I spoke with the girl I know, but she goes to a different school, hers is for eighth and ninth graders. She says that she knows people from Otzer though, very very modern, but not as in traditionally mo. You can pm me for more information.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children