Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
WW- points plus-having hard time getting all my 43 points

amother

Post Sat, Feb 26 2011, 9:43 pm
Hi, I just started WW Points Plus. My baby is just over 6 weeks and I have 10 pounds left to get to my pre-pregnancy weight. I am allowed 43 points because I am nursing but am having a hard time getting all my points on a daily basis. Now that fruit are 0 points and I've always been a healthy eater, whole grains, vegetables and am not a junk eater, I can't seem to reach 43 each day. Many times, even after I'm finished dinner I'll have 10 or so points left and I don't want to just eat and snack when I don't feel hungry, especially late at night. I've read on weight watchers forum, other nursing moms, experiencing the same thing. Has anyone here experienced this and do you have any suggestions?

BennysMommy

Post Sat, Feb 26 2011, 9:50 pm
Try using full fat products instead of low or no fat. Snack on almonds or other nuts. Add things like avocados to your salads.

Try eating healthy higher point options instead of having those points left for the end of the day....and then eating whatever junk just to finish up those points!

chocolate moose

Post Sat, Feb 26 2011, 10:14 pm
I don't think eating junk is a good idea. can you email a leader ?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise