Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
My 7 year old daughter smells

amother

Post Sun, Mar 13 2011, 10:03 pm
Hi,
Sometimes when I go near my daughter she smells. She takes a bath every night. I tell her to always use cottonelle when she uses the bathroom but I guess its not available when shes not home. Any ideas what to do? She is a delicious, adorable, clean girl and Im horrified to think that she may smell during the day when shes in school. I think the smell is coming from down there in the front. Confused

amother

Post Sun, Mar 13 2011, 10:08 pm
why would she smell in the front? maybe you should take her to a doctor, especially if you say that she bathes every night!

tikva18

Post Sun, Mar 13 2011, 10:26 pm
Perhaps she's having tiny accidents and is stopping herself right after she starts to go? What do you mean about cottonelle? isn't that just toilet paper? Is the smell like urine or something different? More details could be beneficial.

amother

Post Sun, Mar 13 2011, 10:31 pm
OP here. Im talking about the flushable wipes. She doesnt smell like urine but not like #2 either. Its kinda just a smelly smell. As if someone doesnt bathe often and is emitting an odor from down there.

amother

Post Sun, Mar 13 2011, 10:35 pm
she could have an infection ask your doctor please

Barbara

Post Sun, Mar 13 2011, 10:41 pm
amother wrote:
she could have an infection ask your doctor please

Yes. A child who bathes on a regular basis should not have any noticable odor, and particularly should not have a vaginal odor. Please consult with her pediatrician.

paprika

Post Sun, Mar 13 2011, 10:52 pm
They make Cottonelle wipes in single sealed wrappers. If her clothing have pockets, she can always keep some in there for school.

GOODMOM

Post Mon, Mar 14 2011, 12:37 am
YEARS AGO I HAD THE SAME ISSUE WITH MY DAUGHTER. THE DOCTOR PRESCRIBED ANTIBIOTICS SINCE IT WAS A VAGINAL INFECTION .REFUAH SHLEIMEH.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics