Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Looking for a diet partner!

amother

Post Sun, Sep 25 2011, 12:02 am
Attention any of you mothers out there who are looking for a weight loss partner.

The idea is to each keep an exact daily journal of food eaten and to report it to the partner every night for about a month. We can come up with a diet plan together, or just each create our own rules.

My goal right now is 8 pounds, but I'm happy to work with someone who wants to lose more. I know that having to actually tell someone about the 8 cookies or half a pie that I've eaten gets to be embarassing, and definitely keeps me in check. (unfortunately I'm not embarassed of DH-I've tried that already!)

Please PM me ASAP-definitely need to start before R"H!

groisamomma

Post Sun, Sep 25 2011, 1:49 am
PM amother?

yadden

Post Sun, Sep 25 2011, 7:11 am
I'm willing

Tweedy

Post Sun, Sep 25 2011, 7:50 am
I d like too! Although I think we should wait for the chaggim to pass! Too stressful to start before.

Faigy86

Post Sun, Sep 25 2011, 9:52 am
I'd start now - to keep me in check even if I do indulge over the chaggim - anyone game to pair up with me?

PrincessGirl

Post Sun, Oct 02 2011, 5:59 pm
Hey did you find anyone yet. I am working with a professional nutritionist but can use the extra push. PM me.

Laughing Bag!

Post Sun, Oct 02 2011, 6:31 pm
hey this is so funny jus yesterday I told dh that I would need a partner to give me the push to stick to whatever diet I do. im watching what I eat but am not very strict I think something like what u describe and no dh isnt an option here either.

Basimcha

Post Sun, Oct 02 2011, 8:07 pm
I would gladly pair up with someone. Even until Succos--so I don't cheat on everything I bake. If someone is still looking for a partner pls let me know.

Tweedy

Post Mon, Oct 03 2011, 5:25 am
I am lookiing for a partner to start the sunday after succos. We are away over succos! So can't start before.

drez

Post Mon, Oct 03 2011, 7:56 am
I totally need this! Can we actually make pairs instead of us all just saying we are interested LOL Ok who wants to be my weight loss buddy?

AZmom09

Post Wed, Oct 05 2011, 5:22 am
Looking for a partner too.
I want to lose 20-30 pounds. Possibly asking too much of myself, but my baby is already 9 months old and I need to lose the baby weight!

If anyone has a similar goal please be in touch.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise