Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Weight no more diet center

amother

Post Sun, Nov 13 2011, 11:11 am
Does anyone have the 3 day cleanse from Weight No More Diet Center?....I was on it last year lost the weight but stopped going and would like to try and do the program on my own.....I have all the information besides the 3 day cleanse.....if I remember correctly it was just fruits and veggies and protein for the 1st three days.....if anyone has it can you please post exactly what can be eaten with the 3 day cleanse.....Thanks so much!!!

Also if anyone on here is on it maybe we can use this as a support to help us with anything that we are struggling with.....

mommy#1

Post Sun, Nov 13 2011, 7:31 pm
It's 3 citrus fruits daily, however many veggies u want, but not tomatoes, onions or carrots, and however much protein u want, & up to 1 fat

I lost tons on it, then had a baby and... Now I just started again! Just finished w/ my 3 cleansing days!

amother

Post Fri, Nov 18 2011, 10:18 am
OP- Thanks so much!! are you doing it on your own or going back to the diet center? Also did you ever maintain on this....I also lost a lot but stopped before I got to the maintenance part and gained everything back.

mommy#1

Post Fri, Nov 18 2011, 2:02 pm
Im doing it myself. I also stopped before I got to the maintenance program, & I also gained it all back over my pregnancy & nursing...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise