Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Atlanta - Looking for a house near Beth Jacob

speciwoman

Post Wed, Nov 30 2011, 1:34 pm
I am considering making the move from NY to Atlanta and would want to live in the Beth Jacob community. However, when I look on trulia.com, there are very few houses within a mile of the shul. Is there another site anyone can suggest? Are there really just no available houses (I.e. nobody is moving out), or do people tend not to list their homes? What is the exact area (I.e. street names) that mark "the community?"

Thanks so much in advance!

alpidarkomama

Post Thu, Dec 01 2011, 12:41 am
I have lots of Atlanta friends, and would be happy to put you in touch with someone who could make note of any "for rent" signs in the neighborhood.

You can go here to get a map of the eruv:

http://eruvofatlanta.org/

You can also check Craigslist. You want the Toco Hills area.

PM me if you want a contact there. Smile

speciwoman wrote:
I am considering making the move from NY to Atlanta and would want to live in the Beth Jacob community. However, when I look on trulia.com, there are very few houses within a mile of the shul. Is there another site anyone can suggest? Are there really just no available houses (I.e. nobody is moving out), or do people tend not to list their homes? What is the exact area (I.e. street names) that mark "the community?"

Thanks so much in advance!

thisone

Post Wed, Jan 04 2012, 10:26 pm
We have a great agent, there's not a lot on the market now (if you're still looking) but I'd recommend talking to him. PM me if you want his info.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating