Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more
Mono/mono twins
Previous  1  2  3

amother

Post Fri, Jan 27 2012, 9:00 am
amother wrote:
oh man! how much do they hurt? The worst is when the technician says that I should be feeling "pressure"- I just want to scream that I know the difference between pressure and pain, and that's pain! Exploding anger

but in all seriousness, I realize how important it is and I knwo its worth it. Bh my cervix is still at a healthy length and Im just praying that it stays that way (for as long as it should) At how many weeks did they put you on bedrest? how are you managing?

Best of luck with the rest of your pregnancy and birth. Hope all goes smoothly from hereon out!

I am not sure why the vaginal checks are hurting you so much. My technician hands me the wand under the sheet I insert it and she takes over. Maybe if you sit in a different position it will not hurt as much. It has never been uncomfortable or painful for me. I managed to make it to 28 weeks with no cervix problems and since then it's been getting shorter and shorter so now I'm on bed rest which is not fun but will hopefully get me to at least 36 weeks which is our goal.

amother

Post Fri, Jan 27 2012, 12:45 pm
I've tried to shift my position, but its still painful. I guess everyone is different in terms of their sensitivity in that area and for me its just painful.

life'sgreat

Post Fri, Jan 27 2012, 1:02 pm
I don't know if I mentioned this in this thread, but this pregnancy, the tech checked my cervical length via external ultrasound.

amother

Post Thu, Feb 09 2012, 6:40 pm
I asked my doctor about that but he said this was the only way to check it... are you inNY?

life'sgreat

Post Fri, Feb 10 2012, 10:27 am
amother wrote:
I asked my doctor about that but he said this was the only way to check it... are you inNY?

Tell him it's 2012.

I'm in Monsey.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more