Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Irish Twins

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 30 2024, 9:25 pm
Looking for car stroller recommendations for irish twins (1 year apart).
Option A: Doona + compact single + compact double
Option B: Double with car seat that connects directly to the double stroller - the double would have to be compact for the car

amother
Peachpuff

Post Tue, Jan 30 2024, 9:40 pm
I’m very happy with my silver cross Wave, which has two seats (not side by side) and can use adapters to click in a car seat

I do not recommend a Doona for everyday use, they are not the safest car seats, and they are not healthy to be used as a stroller

amother
Lime

Post Wed, Jan 31 2024, 1:39 am
Most double strollers have adapters for the car seat. I would probably look at getting a good compact double. I would suggest the city tour double, but I'm not sure it takes a car seat. Maybe the mountain buggy nano double.
I personally had the mountain buggy duet, which is great for out and about and pushes amazing, but is too heavy and bulky for in and out the car.

amother
Sienna

Post Wed, Jan 31 2024, 3:46 am
I have a summer infant double that takes the carseat as my car stroller. It's not super compact, but it's definitely better than my everyday city mini.

Another option is a sit and stand type stroller

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 31 2024, 8:30 pm
amother Peachpuff wrote:
I’m very happy with my silver cross Wave, which has two seats (not side by side) and can use adapters to click in a car seat

I do not recommend a Doona for everyday use, they are not the safest car seats, and they are not healthy to be used as a stroller

I already have a big bulky double. I'm looking for something for the car that'll make it easy to manage to babies on errands/dropoffs etc.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 31 2024, 8:31 pm
amother Sienna wrote:
I have a summer infant double that takes the carseat as my car stroller. It's not super compact, but it's definitely better than my everyday city mini.

Another option is a sit and stand type stroller

The summer 3d pac cs+? Are you happy with it?

I would do sit and stand but I don't think a 12 month old will stand very nicely Smile

amother
Sienna

Post Wed, Jan 31 2024, 9:51 pm
amother OP wrote:
The summer 3d pac cs+? Are you happy with it?

I would do sit and stand but I don't think a 12 month old will stand very nicely Smile

Yes! That's the one! I am. My 2 year old and baby find it comfortable. My 5 year old is miffed she can't fit in it though. Just be aware the seats don't lie all the way back so a baby baby needs to clip in in the carseat. It's easybfold and unfold and very light weight.

There are sit and standa with a second seat, it's just smaller and doesnt recline.

amother
Peachpuff

Post Wed, Jan 31 2024, 10:21 pm
amother OP wrote:
I already have a big bulky double. I'm looking for something for the car that'll make it easy to manage to babies on errands/dropoffs etc.

Personally I have no issue getting it in and out of the car and do it multiple times a day, it takes me all of 10 seconds
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics