Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
Do you think she will sit in the same room as us?

amother

Post Sun, Feb 05 2012, 8:41 pm
I am befriending an elderly lady whose friend is currently staying with her for a while to help her around and stuff. I am going to visit this lady one day this week, as I normally visit often, we have become very close. when I go there, there is something I want to talk with her about but it is kind of personal and I don't want the friend to be overhearing the conversation. (please don't say I am mean, it is nothing whatsoever to do with her friend I have never met her and I am sure she is lovely)

obviously I would not dream of asking her friend to leave the room, or ask the lady I am befriending to ask her friend to leave the room, so I was just wondering do you think her friend will sit in the same room as us when I visit, or will she go to another room?

Raizle

Post Sun, Feb 05 2012, 9:08 pm
sorry if I sound mean but this isn't a horoscope reading site. How can anyone answer such a question?
you'll just have to go and see for yourself

marshmellow

Post Sun, Feb 05 2012, 9:23 pm
Who knows? No one can guess that sort of thing, it's a coin toss, it could go either way. Best to just go and hopefully she will think to leave you two alone for a while.
if she doesn't, well, if she is going to be there for a while, then maybe you could say to her, very politely, (maybe just as you are walking in or walking out), would you mind if we just had a moment alone
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette