Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Simcha Section
Bas mitzva party favors

amother

Post Sun, Apr 22 2012, 12:33 am
I want to give out something cute, they will already be taking home jewelry that they are making, what else can I give out? looking for some creative ideas

Pineapple

Post Sun, Apr 22 2012, 10:09 pm
How much are you willing to spend?

racz

Post Thu, May 10 2012, 8:12 am
again- how much do you want to spend?
something cheap and cute
we are using slap bands as napkin holders
you can also put small key chains on the place settings if you have a theme and tie it into the theme

cm

Post Thu, May 10 2012, 10:33 am
Is there a party "theme?" If not, Judaism is always a good theme for a bat mitzvah - candles/benchers/star-shaped or blue+white goodies or crafts. Is it going to be near a holiday?

Does the bat mitzvah girl have a preference (maybe something she liked/didn't like at someone else's party)?

ila

Post Thu, May 10 2012, 12:11 pm
Maybe a picture frame with a picture of your daughter with her friends?

amother

Post Thu, May 10 2012, 12:20 pm
I used both of these for my dd's Bas Mitzvah:

1. I bought tiny glittery gold frames. It had an oval space in the center, so I typed up each girl's name and placed the small piece of paper inside the frame. Then, we decorated the outside of the frame with foam flower stickers. We put them by each girls plate. DD had a whole flower there because it was right before Shavuos, so these were perfect.

2. I bought mini flower vases for each girl, and filled them with some artificial flowers that matched dd's colors. Then I tied the middle of the vase with a ribbon and attached a little round tag with each girls name on it. We put them at each girls seat, so they also made pretty table decorations as well as party favors.

They weren't too expensive for each one, maybe about $3-$5, but I am not exactly sure. It may have been less, but I think I overbought on some of the materials to make sure I would have enough!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics