Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
This really makes my blood boil!!!!
Previous  1  2

rainbow baby

Post Wed, Dec 13 2006, 1:36 pm
Well Lilly they say the worst Anti Semitis are Jews themselves. Throughout our history we have had plenty of Jewish Anti Semitis these are the latest ones.

Flowerchild

Post Wed, Dec 13 2006, 1:41 pm
but it makes no sense, these are orthodox or (atleast they seems to say so) jews who practice judaism and learn torah, right? if thats the case then it makes no sense for them to be anti-semitic, its almost a double standard. if they werent orthodox and versed in torah then maybe I would accept the jews hating jews idea even though I hate it, b/c an ignoramus will hate anything. but when you got jews who learn and then hate other jews it make no sense at all. they hate themselves as well then, and their brain has gone to mush, I would love to smack the c....p out them.

rainbow baby

Post Wed, Dec 13 2006, 1:45 pm
Unfortunately this has happened throughout the centries:
Kamsa and Bar Kamsa cannot think of anyone else can anyone else think of any.

rainbow baby

Post Thu, Dec 14 2006, 2:26 pm
I've just been sent this clip, it's from MEMRI. It's very interesting and worth watching, it's got to do with the reason why the Muslims believe that the holocust never happened.
www.memritv.org/search.asp?ACT=S9&P1=1333

Sofia2

Post Thu, Dec 14 2006, 2:32 pm
Are these 'jews' really jews? I mean is their judaism worth ANYTHING???
What are they thinking when they support these terrorists??
Woe to us that we have such ppl. amongst us!

supermom

Post Thu, Dec 14 2006, 2:48 pm
jewishmamathebest wrote:
I've just been sent this clip, it's from MEMRI. It's very interesting and worth watching, it's got to do with the reason why the Muslims believe that the holocust never happened.

Man it sounds as though he is talking about his school system. Rolling Eyes How dumb can people really get. Rolling Eyes

rainbow baby

Post Thu, Dec 14 2006, 2:50 pm
supermom wrote:
jewishmamathebest wrote:

Man it sounds as though he is talking about his school system. Rolling Eyes How dumb can people really get. Rolling Eyes

Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

Good one Super, anyway long time no hear how are you doing?

supermom

Post Thu, Dec 14 2006, 2:51 pm
Baruch Hashem from day to day. Very Happy Yeah long time no hear from you too. 8)
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics