Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Shabbos on a Moshav for a few families

c.c.cookie

Post Thu, May 17 2012, 5:27 am
I'm trying to organize a Shabbos getaway for my entire family in honor of my parents' anniversary (6 couples, plus close to 30 kids). We want something somewhere not too far from Yerushalayim (meaning not up North). We were thinking of something like Bait Chilkiya, Komemuyot, Yesodot, Bait Meir - or any other moshav. I have NO idea where to start. Does anyone have any information, recommendations, phone numbers etc.?

hila

Post Thu, May 17 2012, 5:31 am
Moshav Yishi near Bet Shemesh - the Mendelovitch family has a group od Tzimmerim. I have friends who have done this kind of thing there. In fact one is going this weekend. I can try and get a phone number if you want

c.c.cookie

Post Thu, May 17 2012, 5:33 am
hila wrote:
Moshav Yishi near Bet Shemesh - the Mendelovitch family has a group od Tzimmerim. I have friends who have done this kind of thing there. In fact one is going this weekend. I can try and get a phone number if you want

Sounds great! Do you have any idea what they charge?

shalhevet

Post Thu, May 17 2012, 5:34 am
Tzafariya (near the airport/ Kfar Chabad) has a dorm/ guest house and meals (don't know what hechsher, but chareidim take it - maybe they bring their own catering), also there is somewhere else in the Ashdod area where people make simchas - I don't remember.

Kfar Haroe isn't very far north and has facilities - also not sure what hechsher.

c.c.cookie

Post Thu, May 17 2012, 5:39 am
shalhevet wrote:
Tzafariya (near the airport/ Kfar Chabad) has a dorm/ guest house and meals (don't know what hechsher, but chareidim take it - maybe they bring their own catering), also there is somewhere else in the Ashdod area where people make simchas - I don't remember.

Kfar Haroe isn't very far north and has facilities - also not sure what hechsher.

We're planning on bringing our own food, so I don't need anything like these places. They're probably a lot more expensive.

sped

Post Thu, May 17 2012, 5:57 am
Yavniel? I was there for a Shabbos with DH and brought food, etc. There are many ppl with tzimmers - and groups of tzimmers - there. Also, in Meron there are quite a few options like this, and if you go offf season, it's nice and private'ish.

c.c.cookie

Post Thu, May 17 2012, 6:05 am
sped wrote:
Yavniel? I was there for a Shabbos with DH and brought food, etc. There are many ppl with tzimmers - and groups of tzimmers - there. Also, in Meron there are quite a few options like this, and if you go offf season, it's nice and private'ish.

Meron is too far. Where is Yavniel?

Karnash

Post Thu, May 17 2012, 6:09 am
I can give you the number of someone in Beit Chilkiya - she has a large house and a tzimmer - can accomodate about 30 people. PM me for her number.

sped

Post Thu, May 17 2012, 7:02 am
c.c.cookie wrote:
sped wrote:

Also too far! (It's near Teveria.)

c.c.cookie

Post Thu, May 17 2012, 7:16 am
sped wrote:
c.c.cookie wrote:
sped wrote:

Also too far! (It's near Teveria.)

Oh well. Sad

In the kitchen

Post Thu, May 17 2012, 7:56 am
Pming you with numbers of tzimmerim in Kommeiyus.

sunny90

Post Fri, May 18 2012, 3:44 am
hila wrote:

I second this. The tzimmerim are really beautiful.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions