Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more
Worried about having a c-section!
Previous  1  2  3

myfriends715

Post Wed, Jul 18 2012, 7:01 pm
I had my twins 4 1/2 yrs ago naturally. Used Dr kaliah at Cornell. Twin a was head down and twin b was transverse they said I could try natural and yhat they'd try to turn baby b after a was born but I could end up w 1 vaginal and 1 c section. Bh once twin a came out twin b turned easily and I delivered both vaginally and even made a pidyon haben for my son who was twin a... How many siblings can say they were at a siblings pidyon haven lol?

B"H YOM YOM

Post Wed, Jul 18 2012, 8:47 pm
OP, im addressing your comment about "not knowing how many simchas you will make in your life". just a bit of perspective and cheering up here. look where you are B"H...(NOT at all negating any hardships youve gone through). you are b'shaah tova expecting a boy and girl-a daughter and son! u will BE'H be making MANY simchas: bris, kiddush, bar/bas mitzvahs, weddings for both and...grandkids (where u can start all over again)! of course you should have a preference of delivery but in the scope of things all you want are-healthy babies. and that is what I am wishing you! if its meant to be for you to have a natural birth with twin A being the boy, then it will be. otherwise know that however you deliver was the right way for healthy babies and mom! and you will fullly recover whichever method is used. ive been through both including an emergency c-section for my beautiful twins. much, much nachas always...

rzab

Post Thu, Aug 16 2012, 8:59 pm
not to scare you more- but it is possible to do both. when my twins were born, my daughter was natural and I had an emergency c-section for my son.
c-section was my biggest fear until that happened- but three years later, I fully recovered and even had another baby.
Whatever happens, it might be hard, but it will all work out!
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more