Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
Camp Yavneh: need some info

amother

Post Mon, Jun 04 2012, 5:11 pm
Has anyone heard of this sleepaway camp? if so, can you tell me anything about it?

Barbara

Post Mon, Jun 04 2012, 5:36 pm
amother wrote:
Has anyone heard of this sleepaway camp? if so, can you tell me anything about it?

The one in New Hampshire? We know kids who have gone there. What would you like to know?

amother

Post Mon, Jun 04 2012, 6:29 pm
Yes! That one. Id like to know how safe it is, our son is coming from NY so Im a bit nervous about safety and this is his first year. Are kids always busy and having fun? Do children ever feel left out, or bullied? If so, how do they deal with it? But I think my main concern is safety and how they keep track of all the kids etc. Other then that I would like to hear anything positive they can share and anything negative that they might think of, just so I can see both sides. Hope thats clear. Thanks!

Vegieburger

Post Mon, Jun 04 2012, 6:35 pm
We work there in the summer, I love it. My oldest will be in a bunk this year (but sleeping with us), so I don't have experience with having one in a bunk yet, but from what I've seen the counselors are very attentive and the kids all do great. I honestly don't know the negatives, but you can pm me and I can try to help if you'd like Smile

amother

Post Tue, Jun 05 2012, 8:45 am
Anyone else?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children