Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Special sale and home delivery of CUSTOMIZED hair dye

Have you ever considered dyeing your shaitel yourself, and, why?
Yes, but it seemed too difficult, or too messy, or the dye could stain my hands during shi'ivas nekeyim.  
 20%  [ 4 ]
Yes or No  
 80%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 20

Earnest

Post Wed, Jun 27 2012, 5:03 pm
For women who want to dye their own wigs (or, real hair) at home...a new business cropped up called e-salon where professional colorists work with clients to customize (subtle in-between shades) of hair dye, formulated differently for: gray hair, or for correcting brassy red tones from sun-exposure (the most common reason shaitels need to be dyed), or for fine vs coarse hair (most human hair wigs are very fine (thin) hair and need a more gentle formulation than coarse hair), and to find that hard-to-pin-down color that's in-between 6-4, or 8-6, or with a particular background tone of either gold or ash or red. And now they're having a sale charging only five dollars (instead of twenty-five dollars.) The cost for one application of hair-dye from Target or the drugstore (not customized) is usually twelve dollars per box, and it's best to buy two boxes (so as not to be left in the lurch, running out of dye in the middle of the dyeing process.) PM me for info/encouragement if you're game to dye your wig yourself. And if you want me to dye your wig at my home in Crown Heights, I only charge forty-five dollars for my labor (if you supply the dye) and I can do it within 3 hours. My phone number is 718-484-7038. Dyeing can often extend a shaitel's 'life' for a year or so. 'bye, Earnest

causemommysaid

Post Thu, Jun 28 2012, 10:38 pm
where in the world did you get the first option in your poll from?

Earnest

Post Fri, Jun 29 2012, 3:56 pm
I messed up embarrassed I never posted a poll before and I didn't understand (at first) what the 2 options were. Now, if it said click *here* for yes, and *here* for no, I'dve done it properly. I'd like to edit the poll, or, take it down, but I can't. I asked a mod for assistance-nothing like advertising my computer 'stupids'. 'bye
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels