Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Our Challenging Children (gifted, ADHD, sensitive, defiant)
Do you live in Bklyn & have a hi-functioning autistic ch

ILOVELIFE

Post Wed, Jul 18 2012, 2:17 pm
I have an adorable little daughter who has been in an ABA program all year and problem is it ends Aug 10th and I'm afraid to send her to a large day camp with lots of kids, noise etc. I have to work and need to keep her occupied happily.

My unbelievable relative who is high school grad beginning school for OT and has worked with my daughter incredibly well, offered to run a day camp for me in my home. We have 4 children registered and would like up to 4 more preferably to make the investment worth it. (If we have 5 or more children there will be two counselors)

NOTE:
This day camp is for GIRLS ONLY ages 3.5-6
The day camp will run in Boro Park (PM me for exact location)
Hours M-Th 9:30-3 Friday 9:30-12noon
Price $200 for Aug 13th-Aug 24th (2 full weeks) Price includes trip fees and lunch
Children should be English speaking

PM me or reply on the thread if you're interested. We'd like to wrap it up by the middle of next week and we need to know if this is something that'll work.

naomi2

Post Wed, Jul 18 2012, 6:21 pm
I know you said GIRLS ONLY but if you change your mind, let me know.
I have a 3.5 yo son very high functioning

ILOVELIFE

Post Wed, Jul 18 2012, 6:27 pm
naomi2 wrote:
I know you said GIRLS ONLY but if you change your mind, let me know.
I have a 3.5 yo son very high functioning

Due to other imamother's requests, we will take boys too. Pls PM me for details and contact info
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Our Challenging Children (gifted, ADHD, sensitive, defiant)