Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
What are the advantages of diff. Shiur websites?

amother

Post Mon, Jan 08 2007, 1:07 pm
I am considering membership in either Aishaudio.com or Torahmedia.com. Are there any others I should consider? What are their advantages and disadvantages? I would appreciate any info.

lst

Post Mon, Jan 08 2007, 1:21 pm
I have membership to Torah Media and I really like it. I have monthly membership which allows I think 15 downloads a month. They have a big selection of speakers however, some of their selection from the really good speakers is somewhat limited.
I don't have membership to Aishaudio but I have listened to a couple of shiurim from there, I am considering trying that one out too.

ceo

Post Wed, Jan 10 2007, 11:30 am
I have a membership to aishaudio. I really like it. I think thje only advantages to the two different ones are the speakers. meaning, look through the list and see which sites you think you appreciate the speakers more.

ETA: I think that most of the shiurim available on torah media are also available on Aish.com, then some. Meaning, I think that aish.com has a better selection
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics