Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Toras Chaim of Norfolk, VA

amother

Post Fri, Dec 28 2012, 3:40 pm
Anyone know about it?

Hashkafa, class size, where kids go on to from there?

Website is very limited.

chocolate moose

Post Fri, Dec 28 2012, 3:53 pm
I could ask a friend but you'd have to reveal yourself.

Matisse

Post Thu, Jul 25 2013, 11:34 am

Hello from Norfolk! We have 2 sons at the Yeshiva here and 1 son at Toras Chaim. We became Shomer Shabbos almost 12 years ago and enrolled our 2 older sons at Toras Chaim 8 years ago. We love Norfolk!! The connections our sons have with their Rabbeim, Morahs and teachers is very strong. We are very happy with the general studies curriculum. too. One of the beautiful things about living in a small community is that everyone is connected and counted on. If you have any questions or would like to discuss further, please contact me. Have a great day!!

amother

Post Tue, Jun 24 2014, 7:58 pm
The school itself has a yeshivish out of town feel however they accept everyone. Since it is an out of town school the classes are small. There are 90 children in the school. The most beautiful thing about norfolk is that the community is raising the children. Our kids get too go to thier teachers houses for tutoring, siyums, or for a shabbas get together. I am proud to say that I am part of the parent body!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating