Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Sefer Torah Being Written In Memory Of Glauber Family

Cookies n Cream

Post Thu, Mar 07 2013, 7:59 pm
http://www.vosizneias.com/1257.....amily

Mama Bear

Post Thu, Mar 07 2013, 8:30 pm
OMG THAT GORGEOUS PICTURE OF RAIZY!!! I can't take it... Grieving for her all over again. It's such a knife in the heart, why are these photos being circulated????

The funny, crazy thing is that if Raizy were alive she'd be horrified that her pictures are being paraded everywhere. Every Yid and non Jew in the world has now seen her picture. She would chalish!!!!

I keep imagining someone calling her up & saying, "Nu, Raizy, what do you say to this huge levaya you had?" She was so not a publicity-fame type, she would die if she knew what a big levaya she had! Oh wait... she did die. Before the levaya.

never mind me. Black humor is the only way to get through this. Seeing that picture just brought on fresh waves of pain. My gosh.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational