Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Micro job sites

zzzz

Post Sun, Apr 07 2013, 11:26 am
These sites usually work that you post a service that you are willing to offer for a small amount and anyone could buy it. such sites include fiverr.com or gigbucks.com or dollar3.com and probably many more.

Was anyone successfully made an income from these sites. Is it worth wasting the time on them?

Last edited by zzzz on Tue, Nov 22 2016, 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

wife2

Post Sun, Apr 07 2013, 11:59 am
you can go to swagbucks.com
you can get points for taking polls, doing surveys, special offers, etc or just searching using their search engine instead of google. I get $5 gift cards (amazon, walmart, other offers, etc) a few times - it isnt so hard but it is barely anything. $5/month extra isnt so helpful but if you do a few little things that you do anyway - like doing an internet search, it adds up.

TwinsMommy

Post Sun, Apr 07 2013, 12:28 pm
I've made well over $2000 on hits4pay and I take less than 10 minutes a day on it. I just click ads in another window while checking emails. Recruit enough others with your link to click the ads and it's not thousands per month, but it's a nice side income for doing brainless work.

My real work from home jobs though are through companies where you actually need to put in more than an hour of effort a week. Smile

wifeandmore

Post Sun, Apr 07 2013, 6:02 pm
My father got his entire bzness site done on fiverr. Alogo for 5. 5 webpaegs for 5. A video for 10. And critisim/feedback for 5. 25 bux in total for HOURRRRRRRS of back andf forth with them.

So unless wut ur offering is really unique chances r fiverr isn't a great place for a jewish mother with lots of bills...its most out of us ppl with hobbies...just my opinion

Meaning the amnt of time ull work for those 5 dollars can't be worth uer time in my opinion
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics