Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
ISO over night stay at the new jersey shore

OMG!

Post Thu, Jul 18 2013, 6:58 pm
looking to go with dh for one night and 2 days somewhere in spring lake NJ or long branch. or anywhere in that area nice and cheap. please post your experience. TIA

amother

Post Thu, Jul 18 2013, 7:52 pm
I was in shearaton Eaton Town in new jersey last year w husband and enjoyed it

Lizie22

Post Thu, Jul 18 2013, 8:32 pm
The DoubleTree in Eatontown is nice, its on the side of a highway but it's about 10 minutes from the beach and a really nice hotel.

amother

Post Thu, Jul 18 2013, 10:04 pm
Spring Lake is so pretty! There is a gorgeous beach, nice houses, and parks. It's jus a really pleasant and relaxing place. I stayed at the chateau inn and suites www.chateauinn.com I don't know if this is what you are looking for cuz it is pretty expensive in the summer and hard to get rooms cuz its a few blocks from the beach but very cheap in the winter. but really anything near the beach will be expensive. It's more of a couples place than a family place. They have regular rooms and suites but the suites are more romantic suites, not family suites. It's a small inn and each room is decorated differently. The suites are small but they have jacuzzi bathtubs, and some have electric fireplaces and balconies. The room I stayed in was gorgeous! Also the hotel will give you beach passes if you ask so u don't have to pay to get on the beach.

OMG!

Post Thu, Jul 18 2013, 11:15 pm
Thanks. Château inn sounds perfect. Wana book for end august. Anything Jewish close by? Like a shul? Is the beach loaded or rather quiet?

Savta012

Post Fri, Jul 19 2013, 7:08 am
We're going down to Long Branch next week for 4days 3 nights- Everyone recommended we stay at the Sheraton in Eatontown. Spoke with people in the area who told us this is the nicest hotel there and if you are going during the week don't necessarily need to be within the eruv (I.e The Chateau). This is a much classier place and more private. Will let you know next week how it was.

OMG!

Post Sat, Jul 20 2013, 9:27 pm
Thank you savta. Do you know of any kosher food nearby? And what are u planning to do there? If your going this week I wanna hear how it was and make plans for next week. I'm very picky with hotels... also do you know if Atlantic city is nice?

amother

Post Sat, Jul 20 2013, 10:34 pm
OMG! wrote:
Thanks. Château inn sounds perfect. Wana book for end august. Anything Jewish close by? Like a shul? Is the beach loaded or rather quiet?

It's about a 20 minute drive from Deal where there is kosher food and shuls. There may be a closer shul, and I dunno. I don't know if the beach is quiet cuz I was there off season. But the hotel room I stayed in was beautiful! Four poster bed, leather couch, stunning decor... I would definitely go back!

amother

Post Sat, Jul 20 2013, 10:41 pm
Savta012 wrote:
We're going down to Long Branch next week for 4days 3 nights- Everyone recommended we stay at the Sheraton in Eatontown. Spoke with people in the area who told us this is the nicest hotel there and if you are going during the week don't necessarily need to be within the eruv (I.e The Chateau). This is a much classier place and more private. Will let you know next week how it was.

I'm the amother who posted about the château inn. There is no way that is within an erev - it's a 20 minute drive from long branch.

amother

Post Mon, Jul 29 2013, 6:30 am
Im also interested in this. Does anyone have any other hotel suggestions that are nice in this area? Most hotels mentioned in this thread are booked. Also besides for the beaches what else is there to do?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics