Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Passing of Toronto Shliach in 2005
Previous  1  2  3  Next

supermom

Post Tue, May 17 2005, 3:07 pm
Crying Crying

Aish

Post Tue, May 17 2005, 4:29 pm
the funeral today was the saddest thing in the world Crying Crying Crying Crying
They have set up the Shira Bialo fund. you can send donations/maaser to Chabad of Markham
83 Green lane
Thornhill Ont.L3T6K6, in shiras name
This is a young mother of a baby who is expecting another baby.
LETS ALL HELP!
YASHER KOACH AND TISKU LIMITZVOS.
Moshiach NOW!

Fulloflove

Post Tue, May 17 2005, 6:37 pm
The tragedy is terrible and I cried too when I heard. To all of those who want to do something but feel so far away, we really can do so much. Start a shiur, say chitas, extra ahavas yisroel, extra tzedakah etc. Just take upon yourself something extra so that his neshama should have an aliyah. This has to be the end of galus already so lets convince hashem that we really badly need moshiach. May we only have good news!

chabadnick

Post Tue, May 17 2005, 6:43 pm
this was the hardest day for me in a long time...the mother was so emotional along with the brothers and poor shira was quietly crying....
I think it really hit me when they covered him with sand...please send donations....as I am not sure if they even had insurance...shira needs it to cope....and any letters too....there were hundreds of people there today!

supermom

Post Wed, May 18 2005, 5:50 am
the more I read this thread the more my heart is aching and broken. Crying poor girl. what is she gonna do is she staying in tronto if she is not origionally from tronto is she gonna go to her home town by her parents? or is she going to keep up the shlichos there that they started together?

Pearl

Post Wed, May 18 2005, 6:16 am
I am so sorry to read this awful news. my heart goes out to his wife, child, unborn child, and their families - baruch dayan emes.
may Hashem grant them courage to go through each day.

Aish

Post Wed, May 18 2005, 7:32 am
supermom wrote:
the more I read this thread the more my heart is aching and broken. Crying poor girl. what is she gonna do is she staying in tronto if she is not origionally from tronto is she gonna go to her home town by her parents? or is she going to keep up the shlichos there that they started together?

she is actually from toronto so her whole family is here with her which is a big brocha. but who really knows what the future brings...

1stimer

Post Wed, May 18 2005, 11:54 am
Oy, what a tragedy. May Hashem give the family the strength to cope.

girlzmom

Post Wed, May 18 2005, 4:18 pm
Anyone from toronto, there is going to be a kinus at lubavitch at 8:30 sharp. Goldi Plotkin is speaking, and R. Shur. Everyone should make an effort to come and let others know too!
B'h Shira was blessed with an unbelievable family, she has such tremendous support from them, her brother, her sisters and her brothers-in law, and of course her parents. I dont know how else she would be able to cope.

Tefila

Post Wed, May 18 2005, 6:08 pm
My thoughts also go to her poor child what amount does a one yr old remember! And unborn one who will never know his father Crying Crying Crying

And since we can never take life for granted especially seeing all these tradgedys I am going to try to be nicer to my loved ones from now on. Since one never knows when ones last day is! Crying

gryp

Post Wed, May 18 2005, 7:32 pm
(from Shmais)
INFO TO BE MENACHEM AVEL THE BIALOS

The Bialo family is sitting Shiva after the tragic, very untimely passing of Rabbi Levi OBM.

Mrs. Shira Bialo and son Zalman will be sitting all week in Toronto.

Levi's parents and siblings will be sitting until Thursday morning in Toronto and from Thursday evening on @ their home in Cleveland.

TORONTO INFO Address: 24 Abraham Ave. - Thornhill
Phone: 905-882-7763
Fax: 905-886-0421 - ATTN: BIALO FAMILY
E-mail: TheBialos@yahoo.com
DAVENING TIMES
Shachris on Wednesday and Thursday @ 7:00AM
Mincha on Wednesday @ 8:15pm followed by Maariv

CLEVELAND INFO.
Address: 2349 Halcyon - Beachwood, OH, 44122
Phone: 216-464-6027

May Hashem give the family the enormous Koichos to cope with this infinite loss. And may we merit to report only good news from now on.

Hamokom Yenachem eschem Besoch Shaar Avaylay Tzion VeYerushalayim. Vehukeetzu Veranenu Shochnay Ufur vehu besochom!

gryp

Post Wed, May 18 2005, 7:33 pm
how does a one year old sit shivah? Sad Crying

they gave out an email address, I guess we should use it...

Pickle Lady

Post Wed, May 18 2005, 9:28 pm
freilich wrote:
Since one never knows when ones last day is! Crying

thats just super depressing.

What happened is just plain sad and awful. May hashem give the family strength.wow a one year old and an unborn...so sad

Crying Crying

this is a tragedy they will feel their whole life Sad poor kids

Tefila

Post Wed, May 18 2005, 11:24 pm
Rg the one yr old prob isn't (but they being the mother perhaps felt they should include him in just 4 the who is sitting!)

proudmom

Post Thu, May 19 2005, 1:22 pm
FROM SHMAIS

PLEASE DONATE NOW! TO ASSIST FAMILY OF LEVI BIALO OBM
In light of this weeks terrible tragedy we urge our readers to please contribute to the fund established to assist the family of Rabbi Levi Bialo OBM.
Contributions can be made to
THE SHIRA BIALO RELIEF FUND at any TD -Canada Trust Bank

or sent to:
The Chabad Lubavitch of Markham Chesed Fund
83 Green Lane
Thornhill, Ontario, L3T6K6
CANADA
The Chabad House will in turn forward it to the trust fund.

To make a contribution with your credit card over the phone please call Chabad Lubavitch of Markham @ 905-886-0420

May the outpouring of Chesed in response to the tragedy tip the scales and bring Moshiach NOW!

michal

Post Thu, May 19 2005, 2:43 pm
I know, this is the nuttiest thing in the whole entire world!! I am shira's besy friend, adn I simply can not get back to myself, non stop crying. its crazy!! but B"H shira and her family are amazing, and strong people. they will get through it, cuz they have will have the koach to.

may we all cry out "ad masai" one more time like we did at the levaya, and maybe Hashem will hear this time. may Hashem comtinue giving dear Shira strength and energy to keep going. and may we all be zoche to the revelation of moshiach now!

enough is enough. I can not handle it any longer.

did you see how may baruch dayan emes's there were on shmais in the past 4 days? HASHEM ENOUGH!

AD MOSAI???? WE CAN"T WAIT ANY LONGER....

lucy

Post Thu, May 19 2005, 8:53 pm
Sorry I didn't realise that this thread was started but I started something tin the announcements section, Please everyone take on a mitvah in the name of this special man, in th suchus of his neshamah. Hopefully through these acts of ahavas yisroel Moshiach will come right this minute. May no one ever know of such tradgedies!

Rivka

Post Sun, May 22 2005, 10:57 am
RG anyone under bar or bas mitzvah doesn't sit shivah.

gryp

Post Sun, May 22 2005, 11:11 am
Quote:
Mrs. Shira Bialo and son Zalman will be sitting all week in Toronto

thats the only reason why I asked...

amother

Post Sun, May 22 2005, 6:51 pm
I would like to know if anyone knows SHIRA personal email address that I can send her an email??

I know they posted it as THEBIALOS@YAHOO but Im not sure if thats Shira or her inlaws??

anyone would know if they can please post it.. thanks !
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics