Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
How did u get ur first clients??

luvtocook

Post Wed, Nov 06 2013, 10:09 am
Hi!!!! I want to start doing wash and sets but everyone I know is already very committed to friends and family who does theirs already. So how do I think I should go about getting my first clients? I've been out of the work force for about 4 yrs and now that my kids r in school I don't want to get an office job cuz I find it extremely Unstimulating. I'm fantastic at doing my own wigs get lots of compliments on them and don't know where to start. Help me please?? Btw I was thinking bout advertising in the Torah times/weekly link but would any of u ever call a random lady that advertises and send ur wig to her? I don't wanna spend extra $ if I don't have to.... Any advice wud be greatly appreciated!!

glamourmom

Post Wed, Nov 06 2013, 10:25 am
the trick is to start at a low price and build your name up like that. pple will try you if you're cheap and when you have a bigger clientele you can go up $5 at a time.
send out a txt to your family, neighbors and friends and iYH you will be very busy in no time.
loads of luck

oliveoil

Post Wed, Nov 06 2013, 10:25 am
Start by doing it for free for friends and family. If they're happy, word will spread.

luvtocook

Post Wed, Nov 06 2013, 11:15 am
Thnx for ur quick replys I will def do both ideas!!

Happy18

Post Wed, Nov 06 2013, 2:12 pm
I like the idea of giving a free wash and set to family friends as advertising. Make sure you tell them to spread the word. One thing I like is when sheitel machers have a wash and set one shietel get the other 50% off if dropped off at the same time.

amother

Post Wed, Nov 06 2013, 3:01 pm
My sheitel macher also had a special for the first few years that you got 10 dollars of your wash and set if you referred someone else to her.

luvtocook

Post Wed, Nov 06 2013, 6:45 pm
Thank you @happy18 and @amother for those helpful tips!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics