Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Please do brief survey abt sensory and/or learning problems

amother

Post Tue, Dec 10 2013, 12:56 am
I have seen around the forum that many people struggle either themselves or with their child(ren) or spouse having sensory problems such as sensitivity to sounds, disorganization, difficulty learning. I'm working on providing programs to address these difficulties and would greatly appreciate if you take a couple of minutes to answer as many questions as you can - nothing too deep, anonymity optional, and shouldn't take more than 5 minutes. This will help me figure out what kind of program would best meet the needs in the frum community.

As thanks for helping me out in this simple way, survey respondents will be eligible to participate in the earliest phase of my program, which would be offered sooner and at a reduced cost, before it is available to the public (of course, in order to be considered you'd have to include your email address so I could get that offer to you) Feel free to share the link with anyone you think would benefit from such a program.

5 minutes. Really. Thanks!!!

https://docs.google.com/forms/.....wform
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics