Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Have you ordered from Nextdirect ,israel ? Extra tax charges

mom in france

Post Fri, Dec 20 2013, 5:20 am
Do Next charge taxes or rather does the customer get taxed from israel when being delivered from nextdirect ( in addition to delivery charges)?

Liba

Post Fri, Dec 20 2013, 5:24 am
There is no delivery charge on orders over 75nis. They do not pay the taxes for you, but if you keep the order under about 250nis you shouldn't have any taxes to pay. Since shipping is free it generally makes sense to make more frequent but smaller orders to avoid taxes.

Peek-a-boo

Post Fri, Dec 20 2013, 5:24 am
I have ordered from next in the past direct to israel, not only were there no additional charges, we also got free shipping on a not very big order! I think at this point though there is a minimum for free shipping, it should have it on their website

amother

Post Fri, Dec 20 2013, 5:25 am
There's no delivery fee for next. Until 75$ there's no tax. From that on there is.
I ordered once by mistake way more than 75$ and wasn't charged anyhibg extra but I wouldn't risk it again.
Be aware - my friend ordered one day 70$ and next day or two again 70$ but customs put the two together because its the for the same person and charged her 17-18% tax so wait at least a few days between orders if you need to order more than 70-75$.

For anyone who knows - is there ever sales on next ? How do you get coupons?

mom in france

Post Fri, Dec 20 2013, 5:28 am
Thank u that was a helpful answer!

amother

Post Fri, Dec 20 2013, 5:59 am
amother wrote:

For anyone who knows - is there ever sales on next ? How do you get coupons?

I'd like to know too. Am I the only one that finds it to be way out of my price range?

Liba

Post Fri, Dec 20 2013, 6:15 am
Some things are expensive, but I got my son boots for 35nis. Good waterproof ones. For some things, the prices are wonderful.

mom in france

Post Fri, Dec 20 2013, 6:42 am
You imamothers are so helpful! :)thanks for the quick replies, gut shabbos to all of you!

Cookies n Cream

Post Fri, Dec 20 2013, 7:24 am
There are barely ever sales or coupons but the US site currently has a lot of things 40% off.

Liba

Post Fri, Dec 20 2013, 7:36 am
Things on the US site cost more than the Israeli one. Smile I consider it a permanent coupon.

Mrs.K

Post Fri, Dec 20 2013, 8:12 am
Liba wrote:
Things on the US site cost more than the Israeli one. Smile I consider it a permanent coupon.

Wow, really? I never knew that! Thanks!

Raisin

Post Fri, Dec 20 2013, 8:49 am
the next sales start 5 am boxing day (dec 26) but the website might start earlier so check. Their sales are famous.

SRK

Post Sat, Dec 21 2013, 1:08 pm
Has anyone ordered uniform siirts or jumpers clothing from there?

Sanguine

Post Sat, Dec 21 2013, 1:11 pm
What is Next?

chanchy123

Post Sat, Dec 21 2013, 1:26 pm
SRK wrote:
Has anyone ordered uniform siirts or jumpers clothing from there?
yes I've ordered "school shirts" as shabbat shirts for ds ws well as pants sweater s (jumpers) and socks. I was very happy with everything. Ds is dressesd like a British schoolboy on shabbat.

smss

Post Sat, Dec 21 2013, 1:34 pm
Sanguine wrote:
What is Next?

a website that sells clothing/shoes/etc. www.nextdirect.com

sara_s

Post Sat, Dec 21 2013, 1:53 pm
Raisin wrote:
the next sales start 5 am boxing day (dec 26) but the website might start earlier so check. Their sales are famous.

But are their sales on the Next Direct International site too? or only on the next.co.UK site?

Raisin

Post Sat, Dec 21 2013, 5:16 pm
I don't know. I don't use their website so much. I guess check out the website on the 25th/26th and see.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions