Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Our Challenging Children (gifted, ADHD, sensitive, defiant)
Looking for OCD support group for children

amother

Post Wed, Apr 30 2014, 12:24 pm
Does anyone know of an OCD support group for children in Lakewood? ( Is there even such a thing?)
I'm looking for someone, a teenage girl or older, who overcame OCD and would be willing to talk to my daughter. It's hard for her to try to overcome it and I think that maybe talking to someone who did, might help. Please, even a letter to her would be good. Thanks in advance.

amother

Post Wed, Apr 30 2014, 5:28 pm
If you find something, please post. I've got a teenage girl in Passaic who could use the same thing. (Hers is health-related). Nothing here, for any kind of anxiety.

CP123

Post Fri, May 02 2014, 1:15 am
I know someone who overcame OCD, though she's an adult now and not in the Lakewood area. I know you were looking for a teenager, but she thinks she could help anyway - if you want her contact details, PM me.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Our Challenging Children (gifted, ADHD, sensitive, defiant)