Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
My Son plays with dolls
1  2  Next

amother

Post Wed, Jun 01 2005, 8:25 pm
My Son plays with dolls

Last edited by amother on Tue, Jun 28 2005, 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tefila

Post Wed, Jun 01 2005, 10:48 pm
If he has girls in his class then that would make total sense and at 5 yrs I would not be concerned. However u should have I think a male role model 4 him besides his father. Neighbor same age, friend etc etc

amother

Post Tue, Jun 07 2005, 7:05 pm
have you considered taking him to a psychiatrist it sounds like your son has homosexual tendencies

hisorerus

Post Tue, Jun 07 2005, 7:20 pm
Nah, I doubt it's that serious.

As Freilich said, find him more boys to play with, and be happy that he's such a sensitive child!

imaamy

Post Tue, Jun 07 2005, 7:41 pm
I don't this it is helpful or appropriate to say that it sounds like he has homosexual tendencies.

IndyMom

Post Tue, Jun 07 2005, 7:44 pm
and if a girl wanted to climb and play with cars and pretend she is like the boys in her class... would that be homosexual?

the boy is just finding his identity - better not to put him in a box at this young age. Wait and see, there is still time to fix it if there is a problem.

Tefila

Post Tue, Jun 07 2005, 8:01 pm
Listen I'm almost 101% it's not a problem. 1) Is he your only child or boy since he may be very close to you, and you r his role model so if you dress up why can't he.
2) Once you've addressed these issues wether he's close w/h other girls in the class and the family dynamics I would not get mad or angry w/h him for wanting to be girlish. But do find some boys his age to play w/h take him to the park, maybe he needs a boys cheder who knows, read to him boys books on trucks etc. Tell him how special it is to be a man etc etc. But I will tell you not to worry, my brother was born after 5 girls and till age 6 he loved the color pink and loved to dance. My mother was worried well, when he got older he became so rumbunctious she worried then too. Very Happy
B'H he's married and all man in the sense that he looks like my mothers bodyguard when he's w/h her LOL

miriam

Post Tue, Jun 07 2005, 9:57 pm
Please be grateful that you have a sensitive low key son. I always think that those types of boys make EXCELLENT husbands and fathers. Just accept him the way he is and love him tons.

ForeverYoung

Post Wed, Jun 08 2005, 11:15 pm
Chemicals called Phthalates found in shampoo, cosmetics, and soap are causing boys to be born with a range of problems including shrunken genitalia and undescended testicles, and female characteristics. According to the article, a full 90% of boys are affected when exposed to these common chemicals. Here is the link:

http://www.thisislondon.com/ti.....14596

ForeverYoung

Post Wed, Jun 08 2005, 11:18 pm
amother, I wanted to pm you something, but than realised that you didn't post under your username.

Pls pm me for more info.

amother

Post Thu, Jun 16 2005, 7:56 pm
deleted

Last edited by amother on Tue, Jun 28 2005, 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother

Post Tue, Jun 28 2005, 10:21 pm
[deleted

supermom

Post Wed, Jun 29 2005, 6:22 am
my daughter everyone tells me she should have been a boy and I don't see anything wrong with that. she loves dolls too. but climbing, jumping playing, cops, she acts like a boy. and I love it that she is active and not a type of kid that doesn't like to run around. in her class there are boys and the boys there play with dolls too but I don't see nothing wrong with it. as a matter of a fact I remember my brother playing with boys dolls until ten years old at least. and we thought nothing of it. and he turned out okay. no no problems or needed to go to a physcitrist or anything of that sort. just enjoy your son.

queen

Post Wed, Jun 29 2005, 8:21 am
I just opened this thread for the first time and am finding so many deletes?????????????? What exactly 'wrong' could have been posted?

Tefila

Post Wed, Jun 29 2005, 9:42 am
I guess amother doesn't want us to be trying to help allay her fears about her son Rolling Eyes Problem w/h deleting it as opposed to editing it. Another reader may think we are loonie for the anwswers we gave her Confused

queen

Post Wed, Jun 29 2005, 11:33 am
freilich wrote:
I guess amother doesn't want us to be trying to help allay her fears about her son

then why did she post to begin with?????????

miriam

Post Wed, Jun 29 2005, 11:46 pm
Freilich, we are loonies no matter what!!

Tefila

Post Thu, Jun 30 2005, 12:24 am
Miriam talk for yourself please Twisted Evil

sheshycoco

Post Sat, Nov 19 2005, 10:11 pm
yes freilich you all are, as of me, we'll see Wink.
Be good, and have a good voch.

zigi

Post Sun, Nov 20 2005, 1:33 am
tatty also takes care of the baby so why shouldn't he? he will learn good parenting tips! I plan on buying my son a stroller!
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics